Barcia

giphy.gif

I want to say, I understand the disappointment when a mechanical happens but my Dad
would have whipped my ass raw if I ever threw down my bike and acted like this...
Not that I condone the actions, but it’s 100% relatable and emotional. Imagine it from his prospective.

You have 40+ year old grown men talking negatively about you all the time from all over the country, everyday. Saying stuff about your mom and dad and family. And let’s be honest most of the people on here can’t handle someone disagreeing with them, let alone bringing their family into the conversation. (Public personality or not)

You have a motocross championship on the line.

You’ve worked your whole life to ride MX and be a champion and it goes up in flames.

You’re only 16yrs old.

I understand the frustration. I understand the anger but the only reason you don’t like it is because you don’t like the KID. I’m sure there are many of you that have acted that way once or twice as adults. I’ve seen fights in the pits between dads. I’ve seen moms fight and this is at a local level race.

Give the KID a break. He had what everyone doesn’t want him to have in front of him and now it’s gone. Let the kid have a moment. Imagine how his mechanic feels about that mechanical failure.

Again I don’t think it was the right reaction but it seems like a perfect reaction for a KID at 16 with the weight of his family on his shoulders

Not that I condone the actions, but it’s 100% relatable and emotional. Imagine it from his prospective.

You have 40+ year old grown men talking negatively about you all the time from all over the country, everyday. Saying stuff about your mom and dad and family. And let’s be honest most of the people on here can’t handle someone disagreeing with them, let alone bringing their family into the conversation. (Public personality or not)

You have a motocross championship on the line.

You’ve worked your whole life to ride MX and be a champion and it goes up in flames.

You’re only 16yrs old.

I understand the frustration. I understand the anger but the only reason you don’t like it is because you don’t like the KID. I’m sure there are many of you that have acted that way once or twice as adults. I’ve seen fights in the pits between dads. I’ve seen moms fight and this is at a local level race.

Give the KID a break. He had what everyone doesn’t want him to have in front of him and now it’s gone. Let the kid have a moment. Imagine how his mechanic feels about that mechanical failure.

Again I don’t think it was the right reaction but it seems like a perfect reaction for a KID at 16 with the weight of his family on his shoulders
Omg!!!! Bitch please!!! If hunter lawerance would have done that at southwick I myself would also be saying what a cry baby. But guess what….. he didn’t!!! He was raised better than that. The way your kids act is a reflection of the parents. Tell me I’m wrong!!! He’s a reflection of his. So sad

Omg!!!! Bitch please!!! If hunter lawerance would have done that at southwick I myself would also be saying what a cry baby. But guess what….. he didn’t!!! He was raised better than that. The way your kids act is a reflection of the parents. Tell me I’m wrong!!! He’s a reflection of his. So sad
Hunter is also, what 7 years older?
Give the kid a break, pressure for most of us age 17 was getting up for school on time.

If I just lost my chance at probably a million dollars I would be probably doing the same thing. Rookie year and probably could have honestly win the championship. Bike gives out and just let’s put the emotions. Hunter blew his up and left it on the track and walked away. At least he went back and picked it up and pushed it until duff got there

If I just lost my chance at probably a million dollars I would be probably doing the same thing. Rookie year and probably could have honestly win the championship. Bike gives out and just let’s put the emotions. Hunter blew his up and left it on the track and walked away. At least he went back and picked it up and pushed it until duff got there
I’m sure his championship bonus was way bigger since he wasn’t expected to win it.

Hunter’s Dnf was different since he had plenty of time make up the points. Deegan has 2 rounds left so it’s virtually impossible at this point.

“Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser.”
Vince Lombardi

Back