They got me....

Meister

PR Founding Father
As in, cased me out, found my bikes, and stole them between 2 and 6am on Wednesday. I strategically kept them away from my home at a location with 7 cams + trail cams and neighbors who would come out guns blazing. They avoided cams and neighbors. They moved my kids new 110, pushed her razr forward, pushed n dropped a goldwing onto a ranger n made out the back door where unfo

Yes i was insured, but theres an uneasy feeling in the area now. Security cam companies just made a killing in stark county.

I haven't shared on social media yet because the officer on my case is part of a state wide task force and showed more interest in helping than i figured. Dusted everything they touched. He suggested I keep quiet on social media and tell people i trust to keep an eye out. Theyre likely being wheelied in Youngstown if i were to guess. Had them for sale and shared to my Instagram which is public. Either that or i have someone around me that i shouldn't.

Just keep your eyes peeled and lock your stuff and maybe even airtag stuff. Its getting bad. Not expecting to see them ever again but ill always be looking.

2021 crf 450 works edition. Very clean. Red works Connection oil filter cover, wc radiator braces with titanium bolts, renthal rear sprocket, and an easy identifier if up close is a decent scratch on top of swingarm. Steel braded rear line.

2023 yz450. Red WC clutch perch with silver lever. Guessing graphics got peeled. Moto seat cover with 3 teal n pink ribs. Odd identifier would be a bent left footpeg and curled forward front brake lever. 6 hours on it. Brand new dunlop 34 rear.

Last pic i have.

1000005778.jpg
1000005777.jpg

That sucks. That new Dunlop is shot by now. I honestly believe thieves need to be shot if they are on your property stealing YOUR stuff. Shoot to kill. No charges filed, sorry being a thief is a very dangerous profession and you know this getting into the business. I bet it would slow them down.

Hopefully you get a great insurance settlement,. That's why you pay premiums, and let's be honest, none of us would want a trashed bike back.

When I was a kid, a guy came through our house and went into the garage and stole my dads street bike while they were asleep upstairs. Had a garage full of motorcycles. After that we had pad locks in the tracks of the garage doors and my dad slept with a gun in his night stand for a while. And we lived in a very safe neighborhood. Guy that stole the bike had bought some pipes my dad had taken off the bike, so he was there to see it all previously.

As in, cased me out, found my bikes, and stole them between 2 and 6am on Wednesday. I strategically kept them away from my home at a location with 7 cams + trail cams and neighbors who would come out guns blazing. They avoided cams and neighbors. They moved my kids new 110, pushed her razr forward, pushed n dropped a goldwing onto a ranger n made out the back door where unfo

Yes i was insured, but theres an uneasy feeling in the area now. Security cam companies just made a killing in stark county.

I haven't shared on social media yet because the officer on my case is part of a state wide task force and showed more interest in helping than i figured. Dusted everything they touched. He suggested I keep quiet on social media and tell people i trust to keep an eye out. Theyre likely being wheelied in Youngstown if i were to guess. Had them for sale and shared to my Instagram which is public. Either that or i have someone around me that i shouldn't.

Just keep your eyes peeled and lock your stuff and maybe even airtag stuff. Its getting bad. Not expecting to see them ever again but ill always be looking.

2021 crf 450 works edition. Very clean. Red works Connection oil filter cover, wc radiator braces with titanium bolts, renthal rear sprocket, and an easy identifier if up close is a decent scratch on top of swingarm. Steel braded rear line.

2023 yz450. Red WC clutch perch with silver lever. Guessing graphics got peeled. Moto seat cover with 3 teal n pink ribs. Odd identifier would be a bent left footpeg and curled forward front brake lever. 6 hours on it. Brand new dunlop 34 rear.

Last pic i have.
this is interesting... after I left oir on Sunday my iPhone said you are being tracked by a air tag.. was wondering if someone was going around marking bike to steal.. not even sure how my phone would know this.. any way sucks to hear about your bikes... people sure do work hard on stealing other peoples things..

Wow!
With the low employment of law enforcement agencies, the underlying causes and issues within the judicial system, the flood of illegal border crossers, I believe we've entered a new era of crime and lawlessness.

My daughter works for our county prosecutors office. Says that employed prosecuting attorneys are a constant revolving door. Nobody wants to work there. Makes processing cases extremely difficult.

I purchased an ADT system over the weekend after 3 cars got stolen last week in my complex and a lady got her door kicked in. We’re not allowed to have home security (surveillance) in my townhomes as it states so in the lease agreement, but I’m not taking chances. I Now have 3 cameras, and sensors on all doors/ windows that go off in the event someone tries to kick them in or lift/break a window. Sorry this happened to you man. I hope they find them, but i doubt they will, and if they do, they’ll be beat up.

this is interesting... after I left oir on Sunday my iPhone said you are being tracked by a air tag.. was wondering if someone was going around marking bike to steal.. not even sure how my phone would know this.. any way sucks to hear about your bikes... people sure do work hard on stealing other peoples things..

someone may have placed an airtag somewhere on your stuff, i'd find it

Last edited:
Mx/sx general is lurked by wheelie boys. Vet forum is safer. FYI. Namely one. A guy by name of lightfoot. (Yes lightfoot we know you troll around here )

someone may have placed an airtag somewhere on your stuff, i'd find it
ya.. I am wondering if it maybe on my trailer because I don't see the alert in my truck any more.. just that single time...

IMG_5206.jpeg

Funny you mention that. I got the same warning leaving OIR. I looked at the map and it only tracked there. My guess is someone in the pits had one and it was using my phone for signal. Still odd tho…

Ya it’s very odd..but also concerning that someone could walk by and throw one of these devices into your trailer and track you to house and steal your stuff..

I got that same warning when I left OIR. Weird. It showed the same map that is posted above when I clicked on the warning. Must have been someone in the front pit area with one.

Sorry Meister That really sucks! people are quite horrible these days! Hope they catch these POS'S!!!!!!

Sorry Meister That really sucks! people are quite horrible these days! Hope they catch these POS'S!!!!!!
Life goes on. In reality, they're just bikes. Which is why we have insurance. The violation part is what brings out the want for violence.

Saw the first 24 yz in a vid today..... thonk he atleast bought it.. not do sure sbout the 23 yz i seen tho. Some are akron some are Youngstown.
1000006174.png
1000006225.png

1000006210.jpg

Back