They got me....

Ill know either one with a clear pic or from 15' away..
Until they do stupid s**t and use spray paint bottles on the bikes. Few years ago buddies dad got a 125 stolen and it was totaled when he got it back. They tried spray painting it and it was unbelievable

Until they do stupid s**t and use spray paint bottles on the bikes. Few years ago buddies dad got a 125 stolen and it was totaled when he got it back. They tried spray painting it and it was unbelievable
Even then i could tell.. these bike life guys dont do that. They wanna pimp they got new stuff..

Wow... this sucks to hear. Sorry you have to deal with this, but at least you have insurance.

Cameras are great, but they do not deter thieves. Loud noise and bright lights are your best bet. If they think someone is coming, they will run.

I would highly recommend anyone that has bikes to install a security system with alarms and lights.

I use a full Ring security system with cameras, door sensors, motion sensors, siren alarms, and lights. If a sensor is tripped, I immediately get a notification on my phone, followed by VERY LOUD siren alarms in the garage, in my house, and on the outside of the garage. Bright lights and warning strobes turn on as well. There is a guarantee I will wake up, along with half the neighborhood.

Bikes are hard to sell these days. I am gonna be like Paxson Meddleson and just leave them in the back of my truck to be stolen. Some of the old D11 guys might remember racing with Paxson back in the 90s.

Bikes are hard to sell these days. I am gonna be like Paxson Meddleson and just leave them in the back of my truck to be stolen. Some of the old D11 guys might remember racing with Paxson back in the 90s.
Paxton was great. I remember hanging with him & Josh Steel at Kenworthy's and Josh made a comment about Paxton's new bike needing maintenance. Pax replied, "I guess it is time to sell it and buy another." The sad part is I am not sure if he was joking.

Last edited:
Paxton was great. I remember hanging with him & Josh Steel at Kenworthy's and Josh made a comment about Paxton's new bike needing maintenance. Pax replied, "I guess it is time to sell it and buy another." The sad part is I am not sure if he was joking.
He was absolutely not joking. I saw paxton have a 125 and 250 from all four brands in one season. The guy wanted to try them all.

Back