MERP - GP Series 2024

You guys ever try these braces for sciatica? My wife deals with it alot and claims this thing helped alot. I get it here and there but dr Brian at Adjust can put me back in place pretty easy which almost immediately stops the shooting pains for me..

Epsom Salt soak or straight Magnesium flake soak is a most Wonderful Thing!!!
Agree, currently dealing with some really bad shin splints from constant running, and i take epson salt baths nightly, and ice immediately after. Epsom salt baths have always helped my aches and pains especially from riding

Agree, currently dealing with some really bad shin splints from constant running, and i take epson salt baths nightly, and ice immediately after. Epsom salt baths have always helped my aches and pains especially from riding
Custom insoles. Or i went through a bunch of shoes before i landed in brooks adrenalin ats with stock insoles. Finding the perfect running shoe is like finding a perfect suspension set up. I tried hoka bondi 8s and didn't like them because i got shin splints. Also have brooks glycerins but i prefer my adrenalins. Basically, try different shoes and buy them from a running specific store where they know what you actually need. I go to second sole.

Custom insoles. Or i went through a bunch of shoes before i landed in brooks adrenalin ats with stock insoles. Finding the perfect running shoe is like finding a perfect suspension set up. I tried hoka bondi 8s and didn't like them because i got shin splints. Also have brooks glycerins but i prefer my adrenalins. Basically, try different shoes and buy them from a running specific store where they know what you actually need. I go to second sole.
+1 on Brooks. I went through a bunch of shoes - Brooks Beast for me with all its stability.

Back