P90x

I like to call my program P33.3X
I have some favorite workouts I keep going back to about three days a week.
A couple I could just throw away. (yoga, etc.)

Soooo, who's still training? I thought this was a fitting day to bring this up with St. pattys Day and All. No Beer here, just a workout.

because of my collarbone i still havnet picked p90x back up... really want to but i know for sure its going to be very hard to get back into it like I was before.

ive been riding my stationary bike and running on the warmer days, doing some stretching and stuff... and I just started doing the ab ripper x again.. going to do that every other day along w/ running/bike until I can do normal p90x workouts.

Soooo, who's still training? I thought this was a fitting day to bring this up with St. pattys Day and All. No Beer here, just a workout.

We're on week 6. We skip days when we ride or board because it's impossible to do p90 and walk let alone ride. I haven't needed my kidney belt since I started week 1. It used to hold all the back bones in place so I could ride. We went to Bama and rode 4 days straight. I've never been able to get past 2 days since I started riding. The program works if you can get through it.

P90x is for puss%*#!

I can't believe you fall for that P90x crap! Man up and do somethin' that will get ya into shape for the season. This is where it's at! WOOF!

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/vdX_OBUeHb4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back