I see newcomers to the board....

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
I see a bunch of new opinions a lot with under 10 posts....if you're relatively new on the board please take a minute to introduce yourselves if you can, we like meeting new contributers to our forum.

Happy postings.

Not our forum, pits forum...lol.

alphado

PR Founding Father
4306.jpg

Woody

PR Addict
Well I guess I'm new here, I was a member about 4 years ago and went away for a while.

We take a lot of pics at Briarcliff and post them to our site as well as printing pics at the track. We have done some product shoots as well.

I ride one of those dirtbikes with training wheels so beware!

factory 113

PR Addict
Im kinda new . Been following pitracer for about 4 years. Heard about it through j.o. from the cliff ,love that place. cant wait till spring.

RT749

PR Member
Hi, I'm new to this board. I think it is awesome to have something like this. I raced mx in the early 90's and now just started riding again last year. I just bought an 08 YZ 250. Glad to be on here and back riding again.

Russ

Bill480

PR Addict
I had a couple hundred posts on the old Pitracer but alas they were all gone when the switch was made.. ooops.

Keep a lookout for a white van with a couple Hondas in it.. #480 and #6. Thats me and my buddy.

tm141

PR Member
There is an 08 YZ250 in the classifieds on Harescrambletalk. It is located in Sugar Grove (COCR).

RT749

PR Member
Sweet!
Where-oh-where did you find a nice used YZ 250????.....I've been looking and looking to no avail

I got it from a guy I met last summer. He has a few KTM's & needed to unload it for a new 350sxf. The bike only has 15 hrs. on it. Very good condition! Can't wait to ride it!

C Hudak

PR Addict
Marc, I think Randy Hail is selling his 08 YZ 250. He is a CRA harescrambler. I think he used to have his own shop over by PA (Hail on wheels) or something like that.
I can try and get ahold of him if you want.

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
Just checked out the one on Harescrambletalk. Nice bike set up for woods and a tons of extras. I'm looking for a stock (ish) bike with low hours.

yamadogyz

PR Addict
I guess I'm kinda new.. My Names Ray. I'm from Orrville Oh, 13 years old. My rides a 2009 YZ250F. I'm training for schoolboy at Malvern for 2011. Not a whole lot to see I guess haha, kinda nice to get to know the other riders from the local tracks.

jfalat

PR Addict
Sharc i was going to sale my 08 yz 250 and buy a 450 pig!!!! but i just cant bring my self to do it. i think????

ken

PR Member
Ok, I am announcing my newness. Although I have viewed Pitracer for years and spend time riding in OH, I am activly involved in the racing organization here in Pa (and now Oh). I always got a kick when I would recognize a vet poster on Pit, from racing at High Point, OIR, 330, Spring Valley etc. My name is Ken, and can normally be found in all of the Vet classes (middle of the pack) but always having fun.