I see newcomers to the board....

baxterj787

PR Addict
Maybe Georgie was taling about me? My first race was 1989 at DMC. I used to help Don Kenworthy run his track throughout the 90's, I worked at Honda of Troy while putting myself through high school and college (1991 - 1998). Went to LL in 1997 (Open B). Went to grad school in Akron (and took home 2 CRA Summit indoor AX class championships - on a CR500! (Plus 25 and Open)) from 1998 to 2000, then moved out west. Ended up working for Honda R&D for about a year and a half. Moved back to OH in 03. Kept riding, but life got in the way of racing. Finally decided to get off my 36 year old butt and drag my bike out for 2011.

I've been a mechanic for as long as I have been riding. I have built bikes for too many people to count. I like bikes to run properly and for people to get the most out of their time in the saddle.

I'll be on a limited campaign to Greenville and DMC this year. Look for a skinny guy pulling a beat-up single rail trailer behind a silver Honda Civic. Yes, you read that right. A Civic. I'll be on a YZ426 sporting (you guessed it) #787.