I see newcomers to the board....

sdjclevland

PR Addict
I met a guy at ramjam a few weeks ago that had some super nice yz 250s and he said he had another one he was selling with yzf suspension if I understood rigt I think he is on here maybe he will reply but if the one for sale is like the two I saw I would be all over it.

PitRacer

PR Founding Father
Ok Joe, here's the plan....sell your 2008 YZ250 to Sharc and then find and purchase a brand new left over 2008 RM250. Ride and put your love into that for 1-2 years and then sell it to me!

Shawn Page

PR Member
I'm a new member. I race Harescrambles mostly. Ride at lightning,Crow Canyon and Beans. But my dad is on the kick of going to dirt cars so maybe racing bikes is up for me. i have like some bikes forsale.. 2-100s, a pitbike 90cc, 3-250s a 250f and a 65. let me know if your interested. thanks

jfalat

PR Addict
Thats funny guys.i dont think i can bring my self to sale my 250, but i am going to give pretty bike Gregs rmz a spin this weekend see how she rolls.may be i will join you pit on a rmz 450 in the spring and sale my 250 to sharc...

yamadogyz

PR Addict
I'm a new member. I race Harescrambles mostly. Ride at lightning,Crow Canyon and Beans. But my dad is on the kick of going to dirt cars so maybe racing bikes is up for me. i have like some bikes forsale.. 2-100s, a pitbike 90cc, 3-250s a 250f and a 65. let me know if your interested. thanks

Wow, you got a real collection, to bad your dads getting out of the game. Crow Canyon is my home track, even though I'm from Orrville. PM me sometime if you wanna meet up there and do some riding, where you there for the 8th annual Turkey Run?

TCracing

PR Addict
First, I would like to thank all those who make this website a success, and allowing us this gift. I am truly greatfull.
I equate this website as being "on par" or dare I say even "Greater" than Craigslist. (I love Craigslist). At least as far as motorcycle info goes.
Keep up the great work, and thanks for the opportunity to become a member.

yamadogyz

PR Addict
Hey, anyone going out to circle T tomarrow? We should be there as soon as they open :) Don't be afraid to say hi!

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Ok Joe, here's the plan....sell your 2008 YZ250 to Sharc and then find and purchase a brand new left over 2008 RM250. Ride and put your love into that for 1-2 years and then sell it to me!

Him, and how about Cameron. That sob has nothing but only pristine bikes that he builds and sells what seems like in the same year for dirt cheap. Or fair market value...

yamadogyz

PR Addict
Him, and how about Cameron. That sob has nothing but only pristine bikes that he builds and sells what seems like in the same year for dirt cheap. Or fair market value...

OT, but nice avatar georgie, I stole it for another website, hope you don't mind lol

Charlie C

PR Member
I'm also new to post here. Been looking at the site for a couple of years and the info here is really quick and up to date. I know a lot of folks on here and I finally decided to sign up. I don't ride anymore except for my traditional 1 lap a year at Amherst Meadowlarks. Too many aches and pains these days. I'm one of the track guys at meadowlarks and love being part of the track group. I also frequent RamJams and when I'm there, I throw Rich off the track and flag for him. I love this sport! My kid races Honda's #17 Kyle Coffaro. I'm a huge supporter of him ($$$$$) haha but I wouldn't trade it for the world! I love the sport but never had the opportunity to do it myself, just some woods riding as a kid on my trusty $35 1975 XR75. I know quite a bit about the dirt machines and do a lot of side work on them, so if there's anything I can help out with in terms of Q&A on pretty much any bike, feel free to contact me. I don't know suspension like Dave, that's my only set back! Come to think of it, I don't know too many people that know's suspension like Dave!

Charlie C

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
OT, but nice avatar georgie, I stole it for another website, hope you don't mind lol

That's alright, the avatar is based on me, made by spastic when I was 19.

And Cameron that's a wonderful thing. I just need to get on your preferred calling list when you feel the boring void and decide to sell a machine.

ballinger19

PR Addict
I am Not a new guy but most don't know me. I live in Marion, ohio. I am an over the hill old timer that thinks he is still having fun. Have 10 bikes , 3 for street an 7 dirt.
Rode the LL Nationals 4 times, race 8 to 12 times a year now. In texas right now, plan to ride this weekend at buffalocreek and willowbranch, 83 yz 250 and 08 ktm 450
keep on keepin on

Nac305rm

PR Member
thread is a little old but so am I!!! I live in the thriving metropolis of Minerva, right in the heart of some great riding. Getting older and had some kids, had to move to the woods. Now if I crash I know darn well that tree did not jump in front of me. I started riding late in life, at like 17 ha. Someone on here might remember me but most will not. But I still run the same number I started with so if you do see me out riding that #305 on a yellow tiddler dont roost me to bad!!!

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
Welcome!....We like yellow tiddlers around here! ....
ask Pit for Vet Form permission....lots of talk about old guys on small 2-strokes.