#215 scott scarveli update

Hello all, this is day 8 things are moving along. Started therapy and staying strong. Very positive and a great attitude! He is totally amazing! Please continue to pray for him and continue to send all happy thoughts. This is all he has been doing so please keep the post coming. THANK YOU for all the support and prayers, The Scarvelli's

Glad to hear Scott is staying positive. Good luck with the therapy and we are all praying for you. You too Barrington!

Today is day 15, had 33 staples removed from my 8" incision. Going to therapy for 3 hours a day and they are kicking my butt. Had a pulled muscle over the weekend so had a grouchy weekend but hey I think I am intitled to it. Still no feelings in my lower half but I am having tons of muscle spasms. I have a discharge date of March 31, yahooo! Thanks to all my fans for my supercross party this past Saturday. Thanks again to all of you for my support & prayers. Take care.

Today is day 15, had 33 staples removed from my 8" incision. Going to therapy for 3 hours a day and they are kicking my butt. Had a pulled muscle over the weekend so had a grouchy weekend but hey I think I am intitled to it. Still no feelings in my lower half but I am having tons of muscle spasms. I have a discharge date of March 31, yahooo! Thanks to all my fans for my supercross party this past Saturday. Thanks again to all of you for my support & prayers. Take care.
hey scott, glad to hear your doing good. keep it up. i have a dr. appointment up there on the 24th. so ill stop in to see you if thats cool. i got some stuff to share with you from therapy in cincinnati.

Scott,

hang in there my friend. mx guys are pretty tough and determined I do not know you personally but still would like to wish you the best in your recovery!!!

Jon#801 YZ250F Plus 40 rider

oh man just read this post for the first time, hate hearing about this stuff. wish you the best in your recovery. keep up the positive attitude.

How is the recovery going Scott? What hospital are you at? The Clinic? Give us an update when ya get a chance. --Tony C.

Ahhh man, this really is sad, glad to hear about the good recovery. Good luck dude! How bad's the damage to your bike, do you know?

I am doing really well make a very fast recovery.......i got t4 feeling back which is just under the pecks......i am staying very postive and cant wait to get home. THE 31ST......my bike was perfect.....not one thing wrong not bent bars not scratches nothing at all looked beautiful like always....i am at metro...thanks everyone

Good to hear about the improvement Scott. You get the pics I sent ya? Thanks for the update, and keep up the hard work bro. --Tony C.

Yes I got your pics thanks I cant wait to ride so I can have a little fun with one of them....I go home next week and cant wait.....therapy has done about all they can do here......I do not know yet where I am going after that but I am going somewhere......I will be up at ram jams saturday and maybe sunday just to say hey to the mx guys and see the track....I just wanna let everyone know I will be back on the bike by the end of 2013....no matter what...thanks again

Back