ktm 150 sx

Probably better off just rippin out my career and putting some money in the bank for retirement and give up this amatuer national crap. It doesn't do anything for you at my age now except take a chunk out of the pocket book.

Well that's not the way to look at it.

Loretta Lynn's is the top of the top for riders and racing. The +25 class is as fast as any class there is as evidenced by Reynards 3rd place overall in the 450 A Pro Sport as well last year............. Also, it's worth noting that Reynard was riding / training with Trey Canard while Trey was pushing for the Lites Outdoor Championship last year. Canard admitted that if Reynard was on his 450 and Canard was on his 250F...... Canard couldn't get around Reynard while they were riding together... if that tells you how fast the front of the class is going.

Georgie, you aren't going to be a Pro Motocrosser or make your living doing this............. so get what you want to ride and have fun. There are plenty of fun places to ride and races to go to without having to feel like that much pressure to get to Loretta Lynn's and stay on the lead lap.

+25 guys training with Factory boys. Can't get a level playing field advantage, even in the Vet classes. I just hate to accept the fact that Mx is the next Nascar. I just hope any kids of mine might be able to ride, but of course by then it might be 15,000 for a bike.

I knew in 2005 I wasn't going to be a pro. I knew in 2000...

I can't afford to run across the country with brand new bikes and ride. I think I want to conquer some achievement races...like baja. Just want to finish, before I die.

georgie i dont know u but dont listen to these guys, u get a 450 and u train hard, practice hard and the results will show. dont forget the mighty one! no he didnt race against reynard but he raced against other very fast riders in the plus 25 and pluse 30 before it was a b/c and if i remember he's got 3 national titles on his belt.

Grasping the meaning of life.... Decide if your gonna be the best you can. If not, blame yourself and complain to no one!

mr-george-baker.jpg

George... i had a 08 144/150 sx and the motor on the bike just plain ripped. i dont think you could go wrong if you get one. i would still have my bike but it had some engine problems just like its said in the MXA. Once they put FI and add a link to the 150 i just may get another..

I called and they said "I wish" lol. None in the us I don't think. Dad was in Texas and I sent him on a mission out there and same luck. Nada anywhere

I just PM'd Brian who works for KTM over on Ohio Riders about 2011 250 SX's and this was his reply.

"250 SXs are unicorns this season. There are currently only 6 in the US that are on showroom floors - we sold through them and sold out, actually.

Yes, Denny has one showing for next month. I would suspect that retail is the best deal you will get, but if you know the dealer well, you might get a deal.

The other frind can head to Wally's at Wheelsports and check out Chip at Pointview - although these dealers have had and sold their initial units as they got their's in Sept. Denny is just now getting his first one so, he is probably going to sell at best price. Call Wally and see what he has. I think it is sold, but it doesn't hurt to ask."

Point view can't get one. Where is Denny? Holeshot in Akron I'm guessing?

I'll check wheelsports but i believe I called them too.

Thanks mark. I think I've just accepted that I'm going t be on a thumper at this point though. Well see!

stacy dont get another gay 4 stroke, whats wrong with the yamaha 250 2 strokes?? thought u loved yours?? i know theres a ktm place down in wheeling wv also, i cant remember the name but maybe try them.

Go to KTM-parts.com and see......... looks like they may have a KTM 250SX still coming in, call for deposit on a bike.

Go to KTM-parts.com and see......... looks like they may have a KTM 250SX still coming in, call for deposit on a bike.

ill check it out, thx

adam - i do love my yz250 but i just cant see buying a 2011 yz250 because its just the same damn thing i already have, and i want sometihng "new"

called them and they do have one coming, but theres already a deposit on it. i dont think its meant to be, lol.

iill be so mad if the 2012 comes out and has EFI or the direct jet or whatever that is...and im riding a new 350 or something. if i go back to 4 stroke i think im just going to stay there regardless.

Check out KTM Cycle Hutt:

2011 KTM 250 SX
Retail Price: $6,699
Our Price: $call
Call Cary 1-877-722-3586 ext: 114

They are a big KTM Dealer and do much of KTM's factory support at Loretta's......... so they may be one of the only places to get a really good answer from.

Back