ktm 150 sx

bingo. now i gotta decide if i actually wanna pull the trigger on it. shipping is 300 bucks too. no way they are cutting any kind of deal.. pretty much retail + prep etc so for as much as i will pay for it shipped to me i can get the 350.

sooooooo...damn. what to do what to do!!!!!! if this was a week ago i would have just bought it, but this whole past week ive had that 350 on the mind.

Shipping from Indiana (I think that is where Cycle Hutt is) here can be had for way less that $300 on a motorcycle, I had a bike shipped from Minneapolis to Smith Rd for $128 using U ship.com I'm sure you can get it shipped cheaper.

Anyway, a 250SX two stroker would be really cool, and I'm not sure the 350 is all it's cracked up to be....... but it's all in what you want.

if it was indiana id just go get it. cycle hutt is in north dakota. i thought 300 seemed a little high though too.

im not sure that it is "all that" either.. but for the same reasons i git rid of my 250/450 i feel like it might be a good fit.

i love the 2 stroke though. i also got a left over 2010 yz450 that im considering. all 3 bikes are around the same price so thats not really the debate. just gotta figure out what i want. i gave up on the 2 stroke idea and have just been talking myself back into the 4 stroke so much that im all sorts of confused ha

I find you the Unicorn Bike you want and that's the thanks I get............ I may get a Yamaha???? Anyway, it's up to you as you're the one that will have to ride it for a while. I wish I was looking at new bikes, but I've got too many other responsibilities at this point......... there's always next year.

hahaahah!! well its just hard when i get real good deals at a yamaha shop thats 10 minutes from home. its almost stupid not to have one.. thats the only reason a yamaha is still in the picture. im like 90% stuck on 1 of the KTMS.. just still stringing along the yz idea lol.

i havent had a new bike since 06.. i figured its time. i got rid of 1 of the street bikes, replaced it with another jet ski, and the rest of that + the sale of my 250 is whats paying for the new one. sounds good enought o justify it for me :)

Stacy, just buy them both. :) Then you can have the best of both worlds. I know it's not that simple but good luck with your decision. Either way you are getting a new dirtscooter and that will put a smile on anyone's face. Well anyone on this forum.

Back