REED, what a scumbag!!!

One more attempt at it...

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by ActionSports
if you watch the replay in slowmo, you could tell that stewart saw reed on the inside. then he gave it a handful in an attempt to knock reed down and it didnt work. reed cut stewarts line off but he didnt go up into stewart. if stewart would have backed off he could have snuck back underneath reed and gone on to take the win as reed would have hung himself out to dry. if the roles were switched heading into that last corner, stewart would have parked reed into the tough blocks. everyone is such a whiner now days. back in the days of hannah/weiner, johnson/ward, there were a lot harder hitting passes than the one last weekend.

Think outside the box?

After Stewart gassed it into Reed, he rolled himself right onto Reed's back. Good move as it was the softest landing and he also made sure that Reed went down too. Climbing on Reed's bike to start his while delaying Reed was another good move. But Stewart's actions during the rest of the last lap proved his intensions toward Reed and total distraction from racing, costing Stewart positions and points. Not good.

Maybe one would need to think outside the box to miss the obvious here.

Yes agreed that back in the day things were different. Same can be said about NFL, NASCAR, Formula 1, NHRA, Ect. Everything evolves, I think mostly for the best. So thats why the AMA is supposed to uphold rules and standards for all, at all times.
I for one would not want to have to worry about Barcia, Hansen or the likes of Reed as I am about to hit an 80ft triple. put yourself in there shoes for a moment.
I know for some it may not be as entertaining but The sport has evolved and most people are now aware of the difference between (banging bars, rubbing paint and playing hard) as apposed to (flat out dirty and unsportsmanlike like conduct).

heres someones video from the stands. for some reason it gives a better perspective of how fast these guys are going. every time i rewatch this, it gets me pumped for the next round.
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/JNE2MqzYAGY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
After that perspective, it's clear Stewart is a tard bucket. All he had to do was check up and come back underneath, moto win race over. But he didn't, his fault 100%.

Back