REED, what a scumbag!!!

Reed did a podcast that night..Pulpmx...He said he would do it again next week..for the win.He said he was tired of acting like a pussy like he did years ago when Ricky would ride right though him for then win....Iam a supercross fan,And this makes me say I Can't wait for next weekend......Supercross is a BUZZ.....

so your saying stewart shouldnt be committed in corners and should be watching behind him so he can stop and let people by?
From what I see James never even tapped the brakes or let off, rooster tail the whole time right into Reed, they were both going for the win.

im glad james is commited makes for better racing and to see reed pass him back before the finish line jump was pricless! how about james big mouth dad after? i think james was actually embarassed and just rode away. I THINK BIG JAMES AND TONY ALESSI SHOULD BE BANNED FROM THE EVENTS!

I agree with Cody and Rocket. James should have seen it coming, and he does ride like he is the only freakin rider on the track all the time. Look back over the years at the crashes he has had......he causes most of them with others, not the other way around. James should have hit the brakes, and gassed it the whole way.

I think the classic is Dungey and Reed passing him in the last corner. I did not realize it until just watching it again that Dungey was not in front of them before the last corner. Great move by Reed in the last corner.

What about Big James?? He looked like some idiot mini parent throwing a fit like that.......classic. I would tell him to grab a seat in the stands if I were Bubba. How many other parents are actually on the floor of every SX? My guess is they aren't or there would be way too many people down there. No reason for Big James to be there either.

I will be in Daytona for the fireworks, hope it is a great race. But I am guessing that the condition that RV is in right now, that he will pull of his first Daytona 450 win. Reed will be there too. James seems to always have some issues at Daytona.

Stewert would and has done the same thing! Its racing at a professional level! Remember kids, this isnt malvern or pymatuning. There is lots of money on the line, not a stupid trophy! Think outside the box people!

Bubba was on Speed's Wind Tunnel last night for a fairly lengthy interview and Dave Despain was asking some good questions. James said he felt the AMA should step in and do something about the kind of move Reed pulled and went on to say something to the effect of... "I don't race that way"...really James?

He also said his Dad was yelling because Erin Bates and the camera crew were heading over to Bubba after he pulled of the track and Big James didn't want James to be around for an interview or for any confrontations with anyone as he knew James would be pretty hot at that point.

Stewert would and has done the same thing! Its racing at a professional level! Remember kids, this isnt malvern or pymatuning. There is lots of money on the line, not a stupid trophy! Think outside the box people!

ha, the way this economy is, i'd "go for the jugular" for 60 bucks at pymatuning in money class ha. Probably be an old fashioned parkin lot brawl afterwards too, still would get the 60 bucks though.

And stewart did the same pass on CR last season when CR was on Kawasaki's. End result: CR out for the remainder of the season and JS as well. Stewart had it coming!

I was at the race and what speed did not show following the crash was stewart waiting for reed in almost every turn looking over at him ( in my opinion waiting for an opputunity to try and take him out) once he came close to him and even tried to kick him. By far best race I have every been to. Crowd was going crazy. My 2 cents stewart should have slammed on the brakes when reed cut him off and if reed would have been unable to make the turn stewart would have had an easy win if reed would have been able to stop then stewart would have had 3/4 of a lap to try and get around him. Cant wait for Daytona.

reed said it best on his interview with racerx. james had the choice - slow down and let him by, or keep on the gas and hit him and take his chances on what would happen with that.

he wanted to win, neither riders backed down (again, as they SHOULDNT, its PRO SUPERCROSS, not malvern!) and it is what it is - GREAT RACING!

He also said his Dad was yelling because Erin Bates and the camera crew were heading over to Bubba after he pulled of the track and Big James didn't want James to be around for an interview or for any confrontations with anyone as he knew James would be pretty hot at that point.

good call on big james, he has to be the most dedicated father out there i love it, super friendly too i meet him once, good guy.

Whether it's Malvern, OIR, RED Bud, Loretta Lynn's, AMA Supercross, AMA Motocross............ it's still the same deal. A block pass is a way of life in this sort of racing on Motocross bikes. I use this strategy all the time, get inside and in front of my competitor and force him to shut off as I block his pathway down the next straight in order to get in front of him.

If anyone can't tell the difference between what Reed did and what Josh Hansen did a week earlier as an example of what and what not to do as a rider......... you shouldn't be racing motorcycles.

Have to agree with Rocket here. Awesome race. Ive wated a while to see one that good. Reed did what he had to do and Stew would do the same.

Looked like a take out to me. Reed had no chance of making a pass in that turn. Stewart was already exiting the turn when reed was still coming into it. Noway that He expected Stewart to be able to stop. He was just hoping that only Stewart would've went down and not himself.

Looked like a take out to me. Reed had no chance of making a pass in that turn. Stewart was already exiting the turn when reed was still coming into it. Noway that He expected Stewart to be able to stop. He was just hoping that only Stewart would've went down and not himself.

No way man. Barcia did the same thing to Wilson in the first East coast round. Wilson checked up and squared up.

When it comes down to the last lap you have to do that stuff if there is no way to make a pass, especially when you own your own team and your sponsors want wins.

Back