REED, what a scumbag!!!

Post race Bubba interview....

http://js7.com/2011/02/atlanta-sx-post-race-video/

If James isn't complaining about Reed...what's that tell you?

I'd say it means that he knows he left the door to open on the last half a lap. If he's going to go wide in the corner, James should have at least kept it mind that he may need to watch for the kind of move Reed made and then square back underneath him rather than continue on the outside and gassing it.

I'm not dogging on Reed or James as they were both giving it their all in that last half a lap.

I just wish Speed would have shown the two of them continuing to go at it to see how Reed got back by James. There was a comment elsewhere this morning that Big James was pissed at Bubba for jacking around with Reed for the remainder of the last lap after they both got back up rather than trying to keep his 3rd place finish.

Hope Reed stays hungry for the wins and that there will more races like this to come!

BEST RACE EVER!?!?!?!...Reed looked the best I've seen EVER!!.That honda was hookin up in every corner it looked like he really could beat bubba straight up and for him to pass bubba again in the last turn just proves that he was on it.Bubba's interview was ok but you could tell he was pissed it was like "here we go again"...and james sr. should stay back in the pits!!!!!No one wants to see him flailing his arms in disgust and probobly complaining about how the race finished and calling reed out or sayin Reed "cheated" you know he's gonna say something stupid like that...Now as far as the passs.....Bubba left the door wideopen!!!!...What did he expect???Final lap!!!!Points!!!!
I dont think there was anything wrong with what Reed did he wants to win and prolly could have if the lappers didnt slow him down.You think Bubba never took a turn that low to cut someone off before...Its like Reed said"I took the line and Bubba had nowhere to go he should have let off the gas...and I agree....line selection is everything and this is racing
cant wait till next week!!!!!!!!

When did MX/SX become a quilting bee? Best race i have seen indoors or out in YEARS!! Heck i have pulled dirtier moves back in the day just to make AX main events.

Great Race....What would Ricky do.......You know the answer...Go for the win,Thats what all of those guys would have done,Go for the win..Reed looked awesome I must say.

“James put a hard pass on me earlier in the race, so I just put one right back on him,” said Reed.

What a great race!

All Reedy did was close the door that James left open. James could have rolled off, but no, he pinned it and just like always rode like he was the only one on the track. James rides like he is the only one out there and takes people out alot, remember Jason Thomas, Or that time he drifted over on a triple or when he just pulled out in front of someone right after he crashed. So Chad shut the door, at least he meant to and he gave James the option not to fall.
so your saying stewart shouldnt be committed in corners and should be watching behind him so he can stop and let people by?

Count me in as a Reed fan...What a race that was to see someone else step it up to run with James.

Even James said that it was racing and that he had left the door open for that to happen...so props to James for seeing it for it was too?

RC commented that it was the best race he's seen this year and then says "maybe the best ever".
so can you explain the difference between that take out that was ok, and hansens takeout that wasnt ok? is it because if your a fan of the taker outer, its ok? and if your a fan of the taken outie, its not ok?

It all happened fast, but ideally, I think it may have been possible for James to have anticipated Reed's move a little better and squared up on the inside and made it past Reed rather than sticking with the doomed outside line.

Props to both of them for the hard agressive riding.

Oh please, Reed is no scumbag HAHA!!! He's going for the win. He knew he could do it. Nothing dirty about it. James had plenty of time to check up and then they would have just had a drag race down the whoops. But no. James is way to impatient and he expects everyone to just move over for him. Kudos to Chad. James needs more of that.

heres a video of after the takeout.
<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2PqWtiz-mQk?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2PqWtiz-mQk?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

Oh please, Reed is no scumbag HAHA!!! He's going for the win. He knew he could do it. Nothing dirty about it. James had plenty of time to check up and then they would have just had a drag race down the whoops. But no. James is way to impatient and he expects everyone to just move over for him. Kudos to Chad. James needs more of that.
i love how you guys keep making this james fault. HE WAS IN THE LEAD!

Thanks for the end of race vid...really hard to believe Dungey and Reed both got by James in that last corner!

doesnt look like reed would have even made that turn if that didnt hit.
7.jpg

So if James is such a great rider then how come he has his blinders on and can't see someone 20 feet to the inside and in front of him. Look at the footage. Chad was wayyyy under him clearly in James' sight, and AFTER that you see the roost off of Jame's wheel. You can try to tell me (us) that it's Chad's fault for the wreck. Bottom line is that James expects everyone to just pull over. That's why he did what he does. You know this. Everyone knows this.

James could of Squared him up, he knew Reed was going to come into the inside. It was the only thing left to do. Reed wants to win. And Stewart going from 2nd to 4th in the last corner is priceless.

Do we all forget Stewarts stab move on Reed last year that resulted in Reeds hand being broken? It's Racin' people.

Best race i've ever seen, I hope Reed wins the championship!

JS steps on Reeds bike, gets up and going before CR, and still gets beat by him. LOVE IT.

There saying it was james fault for leaving the door open. I just think its funny that you value your opinion so high and can claim everyone is wrong. who cares it was good racing. and what GeorgiePorgie said its racing!

So if James is such a great rider then how come he has his blinders on and can't see someone 20 feet to the inside and in front of him. Look at the footage. Chad was wayyyy under him clearly in James' sight, and AFTER that you see the roost off of Jame's wheel. You can try to tell me (us) that it's Chad's fault for the wreck. Bottom line is that James expects everyone to just pull over. That's why he did what he does. You know this. Everyone knows this.
so your saying james isnt a great rider? lets talk smart riding here... if chad would have settled for 2nd, he would have gained 2 more points on the points leader (RV), but instead lost 5 points to him. thats going to be a big difference come las vegas. that wreck didnt hurt anyone more than it hurt chad. look at that pic i posted. chad wasnt going to make that turn even if stewart did manage to brake in a split second. talk about stopping on a dime. id love to see you stop your bike that fast.

I don't think he claims it that high, and 9/10 I agree with most of his opinions being right...ha.

But Barrington, this time sir....I don't really know what to say about that situation except it was a crowd pleaser. If that happened every week, Monster Energy Supercross would be the new WWE with sold out venus everrryywheerree.

Back