REED, what a scumbag!!!

heres a video for those that missed it or want to see it again. look at how fast it all happens. i like how you can hear, i think RC say "its gonna get dirty, it has to"
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/QXUBqBJnAc4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I don't think he claims it that high, and 9/10 I agree with most of his opinions being right...ha.

But Barrington, this time sir....I don't really know what to say about that situation except it was a crowd pleaser. If that happened every week, Monster Energy Supercross would be the new WWE with sold out venus everrryywheerree.
im not saying it wasnt a crowd pleaser. that was freakin awesome. and i truely dont care who won or lost (expect im loving it that dungey hasnt won yet). i actually really started to like reed this year. just my unbiased opinion.

I wish Speed would of stuck to reed and stewart, we all knew RV was gonna win. I want to see what happened with that last whole lap!!!! GRRRR>

doesnt look like reed would have even made that turn if that didnt hit.
7.jpg

I dont think anyone is blaming Bubba at least I'm not....I just think that he is a racer and should have seen that coming and should have squared up to avoid contact...Its racing!!!!!What would HANSON have done....LOL
I also think your a Bubba lover and like to argue...You probobly have a post on another site contradicting your post on this site....LOL

I dont think anyone is blaming Bubba at least I'm not....I just think that he is a racer and should have seen that coming and should have squared up to avoid contact...Its racing!!!!!What would HANSON have done....LOL
I also think your a Bubba lover and like to argue...You probobly have a post on another site contradicting your post on this site....LOL
read up a few posts tool.

I was wondering if going wide like reed did was what he even meant to do. It almost looked like when he got on the gas hard his front end pushed out. I have to re watch it but just a thought.

It's just stupid they both go down cause villapoto goes by and take more of a lead on both of them in points. Reed can forget about the championship unless he wins and poto has some real bad finishes.

PASS??? Wwhat Pass?

Go REED!!! Thats the best pass on 7 Ive ever seen. On to daytona!!!!!!
What ARE YOU TALIKING about. OOOHHH!! You thought that when Reed Parked his bike perpendicular in the exit of the corner in front of Js, That it was a pass... Silly Silly Silly That was an act of desperation. With maybe a little frustration, mixed in resulting in them both going down. But certainly not a pass.
Now that you have been corrected. Apologize, and go stand in the corner for a time out.
Unless of course you are talking just B4 the finish then well O.K. That was just a run of the mill Pass.

I Think you mean "Butt Pirate from down UNDA Lover". not "Bubba Lover"

I said the same thing on the phone to another "Butt Pirate from down Unda" Lover. He would not have made the turn. IF JS would have just paused for a second Reedy would have ran into the blocks and JS would'a been on the box...
Would'a Should'a Could'a Thats the way she crumbles but I gotta say Reedy is Definitely showing some Skills, all the Dirty Crap aside. He is his own worst enemy!!!

so your saying james isnt a great rider? lets talk smart riding here... if chad would have settled for 2nd, he would have gained 2 more points on the points leader (RV), but instead lost 5 points to him. thats going to be a big difference come las vegas. that wreck didnt hurt anyone more than it hurt chad. look at that pic i posted. chad wasnt going to make that turn even if stewart did manage to brake in a split second. talk about stopping on a dime. id love to see you stop your bike that fast.

James is one heck of a rider. Not saying he isn't. Smart riding? Try this on for size... he needs to be a little more PATIENT and not expect everyone to move over. It's just not going to happen anymore. He had a few years where he was untouchable, but now he has competition. He needs to stop acting like his poop doesn't stink.

As far as your photo, it looks like Chad will blow the corner. I ask you to watch the footage. Chad was practially stopped when this photo was snapped. He had plenty of time and room to get his bike turned around. From what I can tell in the footage, Chad went in there, making a block pass. They raced each other pretty well all night. So he figures hey Ima put my bike in here and make a race out of this. He realizes that James isn't going to check up, so he gets on the binders and almost stops. There was room for James to go on the oustide of Reed. A smart James Stewart would have been aware of his surroundings, let Chad have the position for the corner, and then pass him back through the whoops.

That was a great race until Reed tried to intersect Stewart! Watch the replay, it was not a block pass, it was a block. The only thing that was going to happen is a t-bone! I don't know what Reed was thinking b/c while he may have been trying to block Stewart, he was stopped - facing the berm. The sad thing is that he lost the race for both of them and sorry Dungey got on the podium. James never touched Reed in his pass. I am for hard racing, but not stupid moves. The sport is dangerous enough.

Stewart should know he has a giant target on his back any of the top guys would have took that opportunity if they had it. This isn't a local cra race that's professiional supercross and that was for the win. Nobody should be crying over it.

the funny part is, only the viewers/fans are trying to place blame. while the racers both call it bad timing and a racing incident. stewart didnt go kicking over any bikes, and reed didnt choke hold stewart. both are just looking forward to daytona. i just hope reed can be up there from here on out.

I hate to even step into this, and I'm not a big fan of either rider....but it was one of the greatest races I can remember since the 80s.

I have watched the video over and over, and I have two thoughts. James could have squared that corner earlier and been back to the inside behind Reed, passing him and maintaining his lead. OR, he could have shut off, Reed was in front of him with time to spare. There are stills on other sites that show Reed in front by over 2 bike lengths, and it could have been avoided. An aggressive block pass. I can think of plenty of riders that would do the same thing in the same position, including JS.

Glad both riders chalked it up to hard racing, and I hope it keeps up!! Makes for a MUCH more interesting season than 1 or 2 winners all year, runaways are BORING.

Stewart should know he has a giant target on his back any of the top guys would have took that opportunity if they had it. This isn't a local cra race that's professiional supercross and that was for the win. Nobody should be crying over it.

I totaly agree with you...

Ok, my $.02 on this.......... it was exactly what any of the top riders would do to any other top rider on the last lap to make a pass for the win. You can argue about if it was a pass or a block or whatever........ simple truth is that a "block pass" is exactly that. You cut in front of the other rider to "block" his way and force him to shut off and fall in behind you after successfully blocking his way, which is what Reed tried to do in this case. A "take out" is when another rider goes into a corner and aims at the leader's front wheel to knock it out from under him and send him to the ground - a la Hanson a week ago, and much different than a block pass.

The interesting thing here is that James was in front of Reed / Dungey in the last lap and did some sort of giant weave to cut off Reed in the last straight / corner which led to him getting passed twice in the last corner! I think that was what really pissed off Big James / Bubba himself as it was stupid and cost him 2nd to 4th in one turn.

It's racing and block passes are the norm in SX with banked turns, why it's such a big deal to everyone on here is beyond me.....

Ok, my $.02 on this.......... it was exactly what any of the top riders would do to any other top rider on the last lap to make a pass for the win. You can argue about if it was a pass or a block or whatever........ simple truth is that a "block pass" is exactly that. You cut in front of the other rider to "block" his way and force him to shut off and fall in behind you after successfully blocking his way, which is what Reed tried to do in this case. A "take out" is when another rider goes into a corner and aims at the leader's front wheel to knock it out from under him and send him to the ground - a la Hanson a week ago, and much different than a block pass.

The interesting thing here is that James was in front of Reed / Dungey in the last lap and did some sort of giant weave to cut off Reed in the last straight / corner which led to him getting passed twice in the last corner! I think that was what really pissed off Big James / Bubba himself as it was stupid and cost him 2nd to 4th in one turn.

It's racing and block passes are the norm in SX with banked turns, why it's such a big deal to everyone on here is beyond me.....

Good observation as always!

Back