Stewart arrested for impersonating a police officer.

I totally agree with John250.

Anyone brought up the worst case scenario for james impersonation of a policeman? here's mine.

What if James had pulled over a convicted murderer on the run or a major drug runner? Or a cop hater/killer? JS7 pulls up next to them to laugh as they point with a gun and shoot him dead. I know....."what are the chances of that happening". And I say about as good as pulling over two off duty policemen.

I totally agree with John250.

Anyone brought up the worst case scenario for james impersonation of a policeman? here's mine.

What if James had pulled over a convicted murderer on the run or a major drug runner? Or a cop hater/killer? JS7 pulls up next to them to laugh as they point with a gun and shoot him dead. I know....."what are the chances of that happening". And I say about as good as pulling over two off duty policemen.

Lucky for him that didn't happen. Maybe people should treat everyone as a gun owner because they could potentially be one. I know I don't take any risks like that...too many crazies in the world these days!

One other note. Does ANYONE think that you would ever hear of Dungey, Canard or Short ever doing something this stupid? Yeah, I dont think so either.

Still, it could happen. Anything is possible when you have guys that really believe they're special and above normal society. Dungey, Canard, Short...any of them could go out in the off season have 2 beers, get pulled and booked for a DUI and I'm sure the media would blow that up.

i think everyone is freaking out... i know he is a superstar and an idol to many people in the world but i mean, the kid never had much of a life. he was just messing around and obviously will pay for his actions. its not like he is out there being a bad person, he was just being STUPID... hell, probably 50% of the people on here have done worse things and just havent gotten caught...

"he that is without sin shall cast the first stone"

i cant believe i just stuck up for Stewart...

spagina u do have a good point. everyone i have spoke to or from what i have read, they are all blowing it up. like the dude robbed a liquor store at gun point, stole a car, and wrecked it in a police chase. he was arrested for "impersonating a police officer" when in reality all he did was "play around in traffic with some lights" and people will not get that through there head, im sure all of us have done something worse in our time. shoot, my friend who is now a cop, when i was younger we got some flashing lights from wall mart and hooked em up in his grill, pulled a few people over and sped off, it was a blast. its just something stupid that gives u a quick rush because its fun to get away with things like that, especially when you mean no harm at all. i think stewart is still the man and will be for some time, he got busted havin some fun goofin off, ohh well hes human too.

Back