Stewart arrested for impersonating a police officer.

ErinBates1.jpg
[/QUOTE]

hmmm if she wore that and stood in the corner of the screen and didn't talk I'd like her much better.

i didnt read any previous responses, but i think its funny. i did stuff like this when i was younger, just for fun, meant no harm. he was just having a good time, havin fun doing something your not supposed to do. it looks like the media really tries to blow it up, those reporters are talking to him like he robbed someone or hurt someone.

The sponsor/team owner : Great, this guy just made us look like an idiot. What are people going to think we stand for if we sponsor/employ a guy like this ?

I'd still buy a Yamaha and ride one. Perhaps wear a San Manuel shirt...JS didn't make so much of an idiot of himself where people who don't race know about it. I doubt it would hurt Nike. Tiger still wears that Check. Tiger Woods was talked about in every language on tons of radio stations throughout the world for smuttin around with tons of women. Stewarts stunt won't get on Nancy Grace, nor will we see Brian Williams talking about it.

I know the state was all giddy about his truck they get to keep for his forfeiture...that will help to pay a police officers salary for a couple years. If the law says you forfeit your vehicle for that, then oh well James, that's the law. Too bad he wasn't driving one of Big James old rides and lost that...

Erin Bates..Jaime Little...Charlie Shaheen, I mean Ralphie...whatever, those guys are terrible. Bring back David Bailey and let R.C. sit next to him.

Bah I just hope he doesn't win the championship really!

Difference between Bubba and some young punk doing this is huge. Young punk knows no better and does not think. James is a multi millionaire and yes that changes the way he should be thinking at 25 years old. I know at 25, I had a job was married, and would NEVER have done that at 25. Did stupid stuff as a teen, but by 25 was a bit smarter than that.

While I am not perfect, I do think I must have had better judgement at 25.

He needs to realize the bulleye on his back, he is driving a truck that anyone could pick out of a line up, and he just has to live different than that in his situation. But I really think, with the reality show and all, that he lives in his own little world and has no concept of reality. While everyone on here wants to say it is no big deal, and a joke.......if you and I go out and do that tomorrow, gues what? The law enforcement agencies DO NOT take it lightly....because while he may have been joking, the next guy might not be, and you CAN NOT treat them differently......they have to treat the situation as if they dont know what the guy is up too. I would like to hear a cops prespective on someone pulling someone over with lights that is not a cop.....what is their opinion? Joke? Slap them on the wrist, no big deal? Or is it a big deal in your opinion?

I've seen worse get away with less then a slap on the wrist.

So maybe send him to his room with out desert would suffice.

im not going to lie.. im almost 25 (24), pretty responsible person, have a steady full time job, own a house, etc i think of myself as doing pretty well.... and yet id probably do something stupid like that. im sure ive done worse. im pretty sure 90% of the people i know my age would also probably do something like that.

not because i hang out with a bunch of "punk ass kids"... but really if thats the worse thing that ppl i know do then thats pretty good

john, no offense but you were probably really un-fun at 25. lol. no hate meant by that at all, to each their own but damn, live a little!!!

Difference between Bubba and some young punk doing this is huge. Young punk knows no better and does not think. James is a multi millionaire and yes that changes the way he should be thinking at 25 years old. I know at 25, I had a job was married, and would NEVER have done that at 25. Did stupid stuff as a teen, but by 25 was a bit smarter than that.

While I am not perfect, I do think I must have had better judgement at 25.

He needs to realize the bulleye on his back, he is driving a truck that anyone could pick out of a line up, and he just has to live different than that in his situation. But I really think, with the reality show and all, that he lives in his own little world and has no concept of reality. While everyone on here wants to say it is no big deal, and a joke.......if you and I go out and do that tomorrow, gues what? The law enforcement agencies DO NOT take it lightly....because while he may have been joking, the next guy might not be, and you CAN NOT treat them differently......they have to treat the situation as if they dont know what the guy is up too. I would like to hear a cops prespective on someone pulling someone over with lights that is not a cop.....what is their opinion? Joke? Slap them on the wrist, no big deal? Or is it a big deal in your opinion?

I do not find his crime heinous or have a moral problem with it. That being said I see why it is a problem. It is a problem because people need to be able to feel like the vehicle attempting to pull them over is the police and not someone who is impersonating them. Was James just messing around? I would say yes, do I think he had bad intentions I would say no, Is this type of crime detrimental to citizens I would say yes. If my fiancée or mother see flashing lights they will pull over so it better be a police officer doing it, because if it is not and it is someone with hostile intentions they are in trouble. However I doubt they will go after him with the felony, they will probably drop it to an 1st degree misdemeanor for using the lights in the vehicle. He never identified himself as a police officer so rather than go to court over it they will drop it to the M1 which carries a max of 1 year in jail. I have seen a similar case locally, the individual convicted was sentenced to 12 days in jail which they only had to serve on 6 consecutive weekends and a small fine.

KTM.......I think I was pretty fun at 25, and damn fun now at 41. But there are some things that are smart to do, and some that arent. Guess my daddy taught me right from wrong. I was no angel by any means.....but when your worth millions, you need to be smarter than that. Anyone needs to be smarter than that. But I do take offense to your comments......you dont know me, and have never met me. But I suppose maybe I was a bit more responsible than you from what your saying.

KTM.......I think I was pretty fun at 25, and damn fun now at 41. But there are some things that are smart to do, and some that arent. Guess my daddy taught me right from wrong. I was no angel by any means.....but when your worth millions, you need to be smarter than that. Anyone needs to be smarter than that. But I do take offense to your comments......you dont know me, and have never met me. But I suppose maybe I was a bit more responsible than you from what your saying.

Stacy said you werent fun not me. Learn how to read.

Edit: Also, if STACY offened you - then your a f-kin pu5$y.. letting someones words from behind a computer screen offend you. You need to grow a pair of balls.

PS:I agree with stacy.

Edit: Also, if STACY offened you - then your a f-kin pu5$y.. letting someones words from behind a computer screen offend you. You need to grow a pair of balls.

Nice. Its no wonder you dont see anything wrong with JS7's actions !

Nice. Its no wonder you dont see anything wrong with JS7's actions !

Where did I say there wasn't anything wrong with his actions? You need to know the whole story behind why he did it to actually know if there was anything wrong with it or not. If he was trying to rape, kidnapp or kill someone - yes thats very bad bad bad bad bad bad bad.

If he was playing a joke on someone he thought was a friend, then shame on you!

Guess I'm retarded like john... cept I can read the name of the person who said something to me.

LOL......I think there are a lot of people that need to grow up.

One note, I have driven 417 in Orlando many times......I doubt he though it was a friend. There is something wrong with it. There are some things that cops dont like, and pretending to be them is one of them.

JS7 will get a slap on his wrist and it will go away. I just hope all these stupid things teaches the next guy to think before he does something stupid.

One other note. Does ANYONE think that you would ever hear of Dungey, Canard or Short ever doing something this stupid? Yeah, I dont think so either.

Back