Briarcliff Reloads 4-9 & 4-10

Everybody that rides is important to me, I dont want to turn anyone away. Something for everone has been our motto since day 1. Thats why we went from one track to two, then three, and four, and added some trail. Thats why I want to try to split people up when we get crowded, thats a time when it seems like we have more issues. I want people to feel comfortable too. I can remember sweating the A guys coming when I would have been more of a novice rider, but that was last year, and this is this year. And I do have a plan to expand the C track, but its more of a far off thing. Just hang in there everyone. It will get better.

Jeremy, just wanted to say that we have made the 2 hour trip to your place 2 times. Once at the end of last season and the first ride this season. All four of us love the track and the drive is very worth it. You are doing a great job and we appreciate the time and effort you have put in to giving us a great track to ride. Yes I am the worst rut rider in the world and struggled on that opening day but that is not your fault. We expected there would be ruts when we left the house, it's part of motocross. See ya soon! :)

The Lotts
Allan
Kelly
Ashlee
Rachel

I am Fred Rosch. Thank you Briarcliff for posting about me earlier. I am going to be just fine, but will take some time off, before I am set to race again. I hope that within a year I will be racing again. I will take my time for sure though. Once again, Thank you for Briarcliff!

Back