To the staff at Crows

I took my boy for the practice Friday and for the race Saturday. I have a broken ankle and am crutches so I was worried sick about parking down low then walking up that hill, then standing in the line. My boy went to the sign in and told them of the situation, and asked to just grab the forms so I could fill them out. 2 minutes later a very nice lady came down in her car with all the forms and waited while i filled them out, then she brought them back for me. The staff could not have been more accommodating and helpful to the situation, and I greatly appreciate it.

I took my boy for the practice Friday and for the race Saturday. I have a broken ankle and am crutches so I was worried sick about parking down low then walking up that hill, then standing in the line. My boy went to the sign in and told them of the situation, and asked to just grab the forms so I could fill them out. 2 minutes later a very nice lady came down in her car with all the forms and waited while i filled them out, then she brought them back for me. The staff could not have been more accommodating and helpful to the situation, and I greatly appreciate it.

The staff realy makes the place what it is. Again very nice people and we will be back. I sure hope Georgie wasnt there and seen the 250C class he would of poped a gasket .

I am not making any excuses. I know we woke up late, and got there late. But a half hour to sign up with only one person in front of you in line should be pleanty of time. It would have been no big deal if I could have just signed up for my class then turned in my LLQ sheet after practice, but they wouldn't let me do that, even though the other 4 LLQ's let you. the old school signup requires the rider to bet there while signing up. And they did have one late practice with no warning, they just told you to go. And I'm not dissing on the track, I'm just saying next time figure out a new way to sign up. Like possibly bring back the computers?

That is luke heberlein leading 250C. Yes he did do one race in 250B at OIR last year, but plenty of people have tried to protest him, and they can't do anything about it. The kids only 15, so don't waste your time trying to protest. Ahahah it won't work.

That is luke heberlein leading 250C. Yes he did do one race in 250B at OIR last year, but plenty of people have tried to protest him, and they can't do anything about it. The kids only 15, so don't waste your time trying to protest. Ahahah it won't work.
You really should get your facts straight because it was four races not one and the age has nothing to do with moving up to B. When you advance, whether on your own or by the AMA, you are in that class unless you petition the AMA to return to a lower class.

From the AMA rule book Section B. Riders and Classifications:

4.​
Participation in, or advancement to, a higher class in any
AMA or non-AMA activity by any rider will result in
permanent advancement to that higher class (in like
activity) in all AMA-sanctioned competition. (Like

activity=MX to MX or Enduro to Enduro, etc.

I have a letter from the AMA classifying me as a C rider. nuff said.

If you raced 4 races in the B class last year then Why are you racing C this year? Does the AMA know you raced 4 B class races last year? Better make sure you have ur paper work at regionals because you will bet others will have the paper work showing you are a B class rider. Your age dont mean anything my son is 14 and gets a load of **** for racing C. Here is the thing AMA has you listed as a C rider because you dont have any ama points but Im sure when they know you havr raced B that will change. Hell the kid that won the 250C at area 51 is listed as a B rider in the AMA and still raced C and will get caught.

I dont have anything better to do. Its riders like this that mess it up for the true 1st year big bike riders.

You should prob do a search before you post next time.

Competition Riders of America
Racer Detail

LUKE HEBERLEIN
MEDINA, OH

Navigation Back Select an event Print | Racer Search

Motocross 2010
Series Points Summary
Class Class Rank Class Points Points Behind Leader
Sr. Mini Bike 39 10 496
Super Mini Bike 94 11 556
School Boy 26 77 472
250 cc B 29 43 270

Event Finish Summary

Area 330 - 10/24/2010 - Carrollton, OH
Class Number Brand Moto 1 Moto 2 Class Finish
School Boy #28sb HON 1 1 1
250 cc B #28 HON 3 2 2

Western Reserve Sunoco Series - 10/17/2010 - Salem, OH
School Boy #28 HON 3 1 1
250 cc B #28 HON 4 3 3

Ohio Internatinal Raceway - 10/10/2010 - Ravenna, OH
School Boy #28 HON 1 DNF 17
250 cc B #28 HON 7 28 19

Ohio International Raceway - 9/19/2010 - Ravenna, OH
School Boy #28 HON 3 8 6
250 cc B #28 HON 7 5 5

Medina County Fair - 8/3/2010 - Medina, OH
Class Number Brand Class Finish
Sr. Mini Bike #28 SUZ 1
Super Mini Bike #28 SUZ 2

Yes, in AMA that is how it works. Not CRA. CRA might as well not even exist to AMA bud

where did you get your facts?
That is completly untrue, see I moved up from 250C, Raced and won maybe 4 AMA 250B races, went and raced a money class at a CRA track, went and signed up for 250B at another AMA race and a local protested me and they moved me right from 250B to 250A. So basically I went from C to A in maybe 6 months if that. All because I signed up for a money race in CRA. Unless the rules changed then like these guys said, your screwed. I would say that it was a good expirience for me though, I got a lot faster quicker. But yeah, it will happen.

just stop. hes a C rider in AMA. the reason he was able to race B class in CRA was because he didnt even have an active AMA membership. seriously get your facts straight before you act like you know this kids life.

Not taking sides here, but reddick104 you are completely wrong about how the system is "supposed" to work. I normally could care less about who's riding Novice class, but when you come on here telling people to get their facts straight, but you are completely wrong and do not have the facts straight, that's not good. Read the AMA rule book.

Back