To the staff at Crows

Here are the correct facts.

By racing B class in CRA, regardless of membership to AMA or not, Luke becomes a B rider in AMA (as hershey correctly stated above).

However, he does have the option of petitioning the AMA to be lowered back to C class and then becomes officially legal again in the C class in AMA competition.

From the comments he has made on here, it sounds like he has gone through that process with the AMA. I personally know people that have gone through the AMA process for this and you receive letters, etc stating your eligibility. Sounds to me like Luke and his family have done this.

The staff realy makes the place what it is. Again very nice people and we will be back. I sure hope Georgie wasnt there and seen the 250C class he would of poped a gasket .

Two P's in Popped, you should of learned that in 1st grade. If you're going to keep bringing this C class garbage up then bring yourself anywhere I'm announcing. I'm fresh off Deviated Septum surgery and I'm ready to go back in for another reconstructive surgery after we're done with each other. I just love the Anesthesiologists anyway. 100% health insurance coverage that I work for is very nice to have.

It's typical, you're definitely a C class Parent. You don't know when to stop. I've tried to be civil with you, it doesn't work you just keep coming back with your mini stabs...and you think you're getting the last laugh. But really you're not because everytime people see your son at the track now they think of "oh hey that's the guy in that c class thread." You're hurting your kid. Why can't you shut your mouth? You're by far the worst antagonizer i've ever come across. Stop sending me PM's to dig on people that are running C class when you're going to continue to do it. I'm not the a*hole here. You are. Don't make me copy and paste all these stupid PM's you send me updating me on whose running the C class and what I should say on this board. I say what I want to say, NOT what you want me to say. Everyone's lucky I don't announce what's really on my mind--that's where I have control unlike yourself Scott. Get some control and shut your big Fat ___________________________________________ mouth.

IVE NEVER MENTIONED NAMES IN C CLASS THREADS ONLY MENTIONED THE PERPETRATING ACTIONS THAT NEED TO BE RESOLVED. SCOTT YOU'RE THE ONE WHO BROUGHT YOURSELF INTO ALL THIS STUPID MESS. NOR ON THE MIC HAVE I EVER BEEN ANYTHING LESS THAN PROFESSIONAL. "SANDBAGGER," "SPODE" OR ANY MOTO-RELATED DEROGATORY COMMENTS ARE NEVER BROADCAST OVER THE AIRWAY ABOUT ANY RIDERS OR ANY TRACKS.

DO YOU SEE ME ATTACKING LUKE?

While I was at Apple Cabin yesterday watching my boy I met Luke who was standing next to me. He told me his name and I mentioned the post on here and all the controversy. Of course I gave him some crap about it, but it was all in fun. He told me the story and like Pitracer stated what he did is legal and others have done it.

Two P's in Popped, you should of learned that in 1st grade. If you're going to keep bringing this C class garbage up then bring yourself anywhere I'm announcing. I'm fresh off Deviated Septum surgery and I'm ready to go back in for another reconstructive surgery after we're done with each other. I just love the Anesthesiologists anyway. 100% health insurance coverage that I work for is very nice to have.

It's typical, you're definitely a C class Parent. You don't know when to stop. I've tried to be civil with you, it doesn't work you just keep coming back with your mini stabs...and you think you're getting the last laugh. But really you're not because everytime people see your son at the track now they think of "oh hey that's the guy in that c class thread." You're hurting your kid. Why can't you shut your mouth? You're by far the worst antagonizer i've ever come across. Stop sending me PM's to dig on people that are running C class when you're going to continue to do it. I'm not the a*hole here. You are. Don't make me copy and paste all these stupid PM's you send me updating me on whose running the C class and what I should say on this board. I say what I want to say, NOT what you want me to say. Everyone's lucky I don't announce what's really on my mind--that's where I have control unlike yourself Scott. Get some control and shut your big Fat ___________________________________________ mouth.

IVE NEVER MENTIONED NAMES IN C CLASS THREADS ONLY MENTIONED THE PERPETRATING ACTIONS THAT NEED TO BE RESOLVED. SCOTT YOU'RE THE ONE WHO BROUGHT YOURSELF INTO ALL THIS STUPID MESS. NOR ON THE MIC HAVE I EVER BEEN ANYTHING LESS THAN PROFESSIONAL. "SANDBAGGER," "SPODE" OR ANY MOTO-RELATED DEROGATORY COMMENTS ARE NEVER BROADCAST OVER THE AIRWAY ABOUT ANY RIDERS OR ANY TRACKS.

DO YOU SEE ME ATTACKING LUKE?

Dam dude you cant even take a friendly jab. But if you feel the need to beat me up over some internet stuff then do whay you need to do and stop talking about it and DO it. As for you busting on other sandbaggers you wont because they are local riders and you dont have the balls to go after riders that alot of people know and like. And why do I need to stop just because you say I should? Again another reason why I will never spend any of my money at a track where you are working your cockhole.

While I was at Apple Cabin yesterday watching my boy I met Luke who was standing next to me. He told me his name and I mentioned the post on here and all the controversy. Of course I gave him some crap about it, but it was all in fun. He told me the story and like Pitracer stated what he did is legal and others have done it.

He seems like a nice kid but if the AMA knows about the 4 races and he gets protested the reff has the right to DQ him then he would have to apea, I have seen people run 1 or even 2 B races and get a free pass to drop down but never 4. I wont even put my son in and CRA races anymore in C just because im tired of BS that comes with it and my son was out of racing for almost 2 years and never even rode a big bike intill the past couple of months. Good Luck to him I dont care either way we race to race fast kids and let me tell you Scottie and Luke battled for a few laps at crows with Luke making the pass on the last lap and it was great to watch.

Again another reason why I will never spend any of my money at a track where you are working your cockhole.

Sweet ! its getting good now !!!! Let everyone know what a great guy you are with comments like that !

I remember this guy telling me a few years ago how his kid could beat me on his 65 ........ I dont know if he could or not because we had never met so I had never seen his son ride. Thats what made it so funny because he didnt know how fast I was either.

If you dont want people to give you garbage then stop antagonizing on this forum !

Dam dude you cant even take a friendly jab. But if you feel the need to beat me up over some internet stuff then do whay you need to do and stop talking about it and DO it. As for you busting on other sandbaggers you wont because they are local riders and you dont have the balls to go after riders that alot of people know and like. And why do I need to stop just because you say I should? Again another reason why I will never spend any of my money at a track where you are working your cockhole.

I think it's obvious that Georgie would never/has never singled sandbaggers out while announcing. There is nothing wrong with posting this thread as a freindly reminder that C class is for beginners. By getting all defensive about it, you obviously know you are in the wrong. Why not take it as a compliment? Your kid is fast....thats what he is saying. If he was racing with and almost beat a guy who ran B class last year, that is even more reason to bump. I really don't understand why you would get all defensive about that?

My comment about Georgie was posted as a little joke to make lite of all the C class BS . Im done with this topic

Thats what you don't get Scott. It's not all about you. This c class topic that has migrated into numerous threads happens because you bring it up and then try to make it seem like its my obligation to yap about it. I don't care who runs C. Just like I don't care who cheats on their taxes, the code needs rewritten, just like c class rules need.

I never once brought you into these threads and still haven't bashed on the performance of any c rider and I never will, but I will complain about the rules.

Back