Bin Laden

Tharrell

PR Member
I stole this, funny stuff.

A guy walks in a bar, bartender asks the guy what can I do you for

Guy says I'll take a bin Laden!!

Bartender says what the f___ is a bin Laden I've never heard of that before!!

Guy says a bin Laden is 2 shots & a splash of water!!!!

What's everyone think about them not releasing photos? Personally, I agree with the decision. The U.S. is better than that, plus it would only make the nutts over there even more upset.

To me the proof isn't in the photo, but the fact that Osama hasn't released a video yet saying that he's still alive. If he was still alive, he surely would have did this by now.

To me the proof isn't in the photo, but the fact that Osama hasn't released a video yet saying that he's still alive. If he was still alive, he surely would have did this by now.
your right, proof isnt in the photo, that can be shopped easy. but im kind of mixed on him making it out to be that he isnt dead. i can see him wanting to say F u guys, you didnt kill me. but then again, it makes it that much easier to stay hidden if he stays shut up. i personally think we "got" him. is he really dead? idk. is he really shark food? idk that either. i do know i dont believe our government.

He has not released videos in MANY years. I personally believe he has been dead for a long time. And yeah, I don't believe anything from the government.

He has not released videos in MANY years. I personally believe he has been dead for a long time. And yeah, I don't believe anything from the government.

I just watched the new version on loose change and something like 911 truth in plane site. Definitely makes you wonder about the government.

BINGO!!!

I think he has been dead since bora bora, or however you spell that! This whole thing is a political scam. Its the democrats way of drumming up publicity and moral! As if they are saying, "look at us, we caught and killed Bin Laden, we are great." Unfortunately, if you have two brain cells in your head and have common sense you sohuld be interpret it as them saying, "Well we are in a political hole, we have robbed the U.S. of its dignity and respect. LEts make up a ficticious story so we look good. WHo do the U.S. citizens hate the most? Bin Laden, good work guys, we will lie and say we killed him. THat will make us look better for sure."

Face it, our country is screwed. Your country can only be as strong as your leader. Unfortunately we have a circus side show running it right now! I bet you democrats are proud huh?

Yea, You'll never know about the govt. They can say whatever they want. I think the air force shot down that plane over Pa. They knew it was headed for Washington.

releasing the pictures...would it make them more mad than they already are ? he's dead...that should be icing on the cake...

they don't have a problem with broadcasting beheadings of journalists and soldiers live...

Kaiser the R are no better. D. R....They're all for eachother in congress. They don't care about the people.

BINGO!!!

I think he has been dead since bora bora, or however you spell that! This whole thing is a political scam. Its the democrats way of drumming up publicity and moral! As if they are saying, "look at us, we caught and killed Bin Laden, we are great." Unfortunately, if you have two brain cells in your head and have common sense you sohuld be interpret it as them saying, "Well we are in a political hole, we have robbed the U.S. of its dignity and respect. LEts make up a ficticious story so we look good. WHo do the U.S. citizens hate the most? Bin Laden, good work guys, we will lie and say we killed him. THat will make us look better for sure."

Face it, our country is screwed. Your country can only be as strong as your leader. Unfortunately we have a circus side show running it right now! I bet you democrats are proud huh?
exactly. and even now they are adding to the story each day. saying things like "we found evidence that OBL was planning a 911 anniversary attack". and the latest is nuclear bomb threat or something. probably a ploy to keep the troops over there for some more kick back money. the people that think war isnt revolved around money are silly. i think thats the whole reason 911 was a setup. a reason to go to war. bush gets his kickbacks from all kinds of things.

BINGO!!!

Let me guess......you are also one of those people who believe the jet contrails in the sky are the government spraying us, right?

Let me guess......you are also one of those people who believe the jet contrails in the sky are the government spraying us, right?
lol. i just think everything revolves around money. theres been alot of historical events in the past that have come out later has inside jobs, or a certain someone knew something, and it all resorts back to money. if the government can hide whats going on inside area 51 for years upon years, what makes you think they couldnt hide the killing of osama a long time ago?

I was testing with pro circuit kawasaki last week...but I wont be releasing pictures to prove it...wouldn't want to upset people who don't like pro circuit...

Kinda sound familiar at all?

Back