Bin Laden

If we didnt land on the moon, then the gov. owes the tax payers allot of money.......I seriously doubt that was a hoax. Far too many people involved for that not get leaked out. Conspiracy theorists would make great defense attorneys.
thats everyones first argument. too many people would know. but not really. even people at nasa could have been fooled. lets say for instance that the rocket goes into space, but not the moon. if those photos could fool us, why couldnt it fool everyone at nasa. there was like 30 million dollars that nasa got. thats alot of money. pay off your astronauts, who are heros to our nation. why would they want to ruin that for themselves. they still make a crap load of money off of it too. i read that they were making like 50k a weekend signing autographs.

i believe the 911 conspiracies more than the moon stuff. the moon stuff is kind of botchy both ways. like dave said above, those photos could have been altered by someone trying to make money as well, selling dvds or books. but the 911 stuff, specifically the pentagon, im convinced was in some way an inside job. it doesnt add up.

have you ever tried to rip duct tape with space gloves on? near impossible. :)

OK so I'm not done, for the sake of post counts ..... I have a lot posts to go to catch the big hitters

anyway no I havent, have you ????? Astronauts spend hundreds if not thousands of hours training for working in space suits, I'm sure if duct tape was part of their material they trained on how to use it !

Maybe Osama is on the Moon?

I'm sure he is up there with all the conspiritors in history. There is probably a museum up there with all the greats! The greek and roman gods, the location of Atlantis, JFK's killer, the outpost for alien visitations, the controls for the bermuda triangle, the town they house all the "victims" of the conspiracies. The props they used for the lunar landing are all there too! The interoffice memos for the 911 conspiracy. I bet Hugo Chavez has a condo there as well. Its next door to Elvis's place and just down the road from Jim Morrison.

Geez

Maybe they should give Neil Armstrong or Buzz Aldrin lie detector tests? How come none of the conspiracy theorists never try to get interviews with Neil or Buzz to ask them about this stuff? Afraid they might find something they dont want to hear? Let me guess, NASA has trained them to be an expert liars to beat any test?........Maybe they have been brainwashed, tricked into believeing they went to the moon? Maybe the moon doesn't exist, its a really big and elaborate backdrop created by the mayan's, this is why their calendar ends abruptly. They got bored with the calendar, and started that project. Tsk tsk, too many projects at once, and now the world ends next year, great.

Maybe they should give Neil Armstrong or Buzz Aldrin lie detector tests? How come none of the conspiracy theorists never try to get interviews with Neil or Buzz to ask them about this stuff? Afraid they might find something they dont want to hear? Let me guess, NASA has trained them to be an expert liars to beat any test?........Maybe they have been brainwashed, tricked into believeing they went to the moon? Maybe the moon doesn't exist, its a really big and elaborate backdrop created by the mayan's, this is why their calendar ends abruptly. They got bored with the calendar, and started that project. Tsk tsk, too many projects at once, and now the world ends next year, great.

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUFO8AGMwic" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

I wish he would have hit the guy harder!

That post didn't work for some reason. Here is the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUFO8AGMwic

I wish he would have put the guy in a hospital.

WRONG AGAIN! the world ends this year. judgement day is this weekend! http://judgementday2011.com/ LMAO

I deleted a post off of page 5, so now Scotty's big brother breaking pitracer post fell to the bottom of page 5, allowing us to continue with page 6.

Now the big mystery.....What post did I delete from page 5 to make that happen??????? Muuuuahhhhahaaaaaa.....

lol. that was for fun. altho, there is alot of evidence that suggests we didnt land on the moon. or atleast what was shown to the world isnt exactly how it happened. hah

Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee of Texas let the cat out of the bag when she asked if the Mars rover would be able to locate the site where the astronauts planted the flag. Apparently, on the way to the moon, the astronauts made a wrong turn, and being men, would not stop ask for directions.

Back