Bin Laden

Let me guess......you are also one of those people who believe the jet contrails in the sky are the government spraying us, right?

Let me guess, you voted for the P.O.S?

Im in no way a conspiracy theorist. Although, there are just some things that just dont add up. This being one of them. THe gov't hides things on a daily basis, your a blooming idiot if you dont think this or realize this! I wouldnt put it past this organization to try and pull off a hoax like this. THey are desperate for attention and publicity. THe countries overal moral is down. This is his atempt to look like a hero.

Let me guess, you voted for the P.O.S?

Im in no way a conspiracy theorist. Although, there are just some things that just dont add up. This being one of them. THe gov't hides things on a daily basis, your a blooming idiot if you dont think this or realize this! I wouldnt put it past this organization to try and pull off a hoax like this. THey are desperate for attention and publicity. THe countries overal moral is down. This is his atempt to look like a hero.

Actually I didn't vote for him and I consider myself conservative. But I also use my own brain and don't believe that this was a hoax.

Actually I didn't vote for him and I consider myself conservative. But I also use my own brain and don't believe that this was a hoax.
why dont you think its possible that he has been dead for quite some time? im not trying to argue it, im actually curious.

why dont you think its possible that he has been dead for quite some time? im not trying to argue it, im actually curious.

A huge piece of evidence against that theory (in my opinion) are the reactions of Al Qaeda and the Taliban. Let's say you are all correct and the U.S. where posing this for political reasons. What reason would Al Qaeda have for "going along" with the Democrats? And please don't say "Well look at Obama's middle name..." Al Qaeda hasn't come out and said he is still alive or that he was killed years ago. They are instead looking at who will lead them in the future:

"Al Qaeda is not a political party, it is a jihadist movement. Al Qaeda does not end with the death of a leader. Bin Laden was first the generation of the Qaeda and now there is a second, third, fourth and fifth generation."

I guess you have way more faith in our government than I do. One thing you need to remember is this, bin laden had several people who looked just like him, for his personal safety. I cant remember what news show I saw it on, but it was awhile ago. But anyway, they showed how many people he had that looked just like him. Is he dead? I think he is, but I dont think it was done in the last two weeks. Remember who our president is, then base your judgement off that. One thing that makes me suspicious more than all the other details is the disposing of bodies issue. I find it odd that they removed Bin Ladens body and gave him a proper cleansing, but they didnt do that with the other 3 or 4 people that they killed? One more hole in the story IMO.

Has anyone been reading CNN at all? Now his son Omar Bin Laden is demanding an invesitgation on his fathers death. He claims he was killed inhumanely and unjustly. HE said his father deserved a trial, not to be killed. Are you kidding me? I got a solution for that situation, shoot him too!

Has anyone been reading CNN at all? Now his son Omar Bin Laden is demanding an invesitgation on his fathers death. He claims he was killed inhumanely and unjustly. HE said his father deserved a trial, not to be killed. Are you kidding me? I got a solution for that situation, shoot him too!

So isn't that even more proof for you? If the guys son is speaking out on this, that really confirms it. As for the burial, I agree that was an odd situation. Like I read in the Wall Street Journal, when a muslim is killed in the states, they examine the body and perform tests to answer all questions about the death, even if it violates that 24 hour burial law. Why should this have been any different? I guess because of the high profile status of Bin Laden?

Another piece of evidence - In today's WSJ, Karl Rove's editorial applauded Obama for getting Bin Laden. If Karl Rove says something good about Obama, it can't be a set up! :)

Go to CNN.com and look at the video with omar Bin Laden. He hadnt spoke with his father for quite some time, the wya I understood it. He isnt even sure that his father is dead. THe investigation is to prove that it did indeed happen. If it really happened, he was saying it was cruel and unjust. I cant quote it word for word, I watched it yesterday. Check it out though!

lol. that was for fun. altho, there is alot of evidence that suggests we didnt land on the moon. or atleast what was shown to the world isnt exactly how it happened. hah

This is a subject I am REALLY ready to battle with haha. Go ahead and make all your arguments for why you think we didn't land on the moon. It's on!

i guess i should rephrase. i dont think what we see is the actually events that took place on the moon. i think that they recorded the simulations. and thats what they showed the people.
explain the "C" on the rock in this picture
58850-apollo_moon_landing_hoax.jpg

I'll explain it ..... Who could possibly have found that ? You cant see it unless you are scrutinizing the damn picture trying to find something wrong, its too small. Its called photo tampering. When film actually was film not digital people did this stuff all the time. A conspiracy theorist ( such as yourself ) touched up the photo to make it look like that. End of story. Stick to mx and quit worrying about what people are hiding and doing behind your back ! LOL

If we didnt land on the moon, then the gov. owes the tax payers allot of money.......I seriously doubt that was a hoax. Far too many people involved for that not get leaked out. Conspiracy theorists would make great defense attorneys.

Back