Leatt Street Brace

barrington314

PR Elite
if i had a dollar for everytime i heard "the neck brace did its job" or "if i wasnt wearing a neck brace, id be severely hurt" id be a millionaire. and if that were true, its a good thing all those people were wearing them, because we wouldnt have a sport anymore, everyone would be severely hurt!

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
I've got numerous home video of me ragdolling from 8 years old to 18. My neck did its job and rolled out of a potential power bomb like it was supposed to. Just sayin...

But that evs might not be as restrictive as the leatt. Seems more like a decent neck roll device...spongy in its design...doesn't come down to a point on your back...

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
….Just an FYI on broken collarbones…
With all this talk about braces, I had my Leatt in my hand last night and decided slip it on and see where the pressure points are. My Leatt sits on my Sternum in the front, my AC Joints on my shoulders and on my vertebra in the back. My brace does NOT sit on my collarbone! Actually the brace is specifically designed AWAY from my collarbone.
P.S. I have broken my collarbone twice, both times on my left side (this was before I began wearing a neck brace)