Warrior Dash at 330??!!!!?

streaks383

PR Addict
So I am seeing the warrior dash in september is at 330 on warriordash.com So any chance your faithful dirtbike customers can get a sneak peek at the course?

Yes we are holding a warrior dash, and we have no clue what the course will be like. They are laying it all out sorry

A foot race which is usually about 3 miles and filled with obstacles like a big hill, waist deep water with floating logs, tangled ropes to go through, underground tunnels, cargo nets, big walls to go over, narrow boards over water, a scrap heap of broken cars, stacks of straw a story or two high, fire to jump over and mud with barbed wire over it. Everyone who completes it gets a horned viking hat, turkey leg and a beer. They usually have a big party afterwards too.

How about a 500 2 stroke so we can actually fix it (afford to also) if we grenade the thing mid race. Fund raising is kinda big on the list and if we do a 2 stroke maybe we can get some support from www.twostrokemotocross.com???? From what my border patrol buddy tells me the condition of Mexico is real sketchy right now so some security might be nice and also maybe leave the wives and girlfriends at home.

A foot race which is usually about 3 miles and filled with obstacles like a big hill, waist deep water with floating logs, tangled ropes to go through, underground tunnels, cargo nets, big walls to go over, narrow boards over water, a scrap heap of broken cars, stacks of straw a story or two high, fire to jump over and mud with barbed wire over it. Everyone who completes it gets a horned viking hat, turkey leg and a beer. They usually have a big party afterwards too.

Warrior Dash: Description update from Logan W-Dash this weekend:

3.1 miles.

"Big hill" doesn't come close. I would say of the 3.1 miles over 2 of it was uphill. HUGE-ass muddy steep hills. As soon as you crested or leveled out expecting a break from the climb, Up you go again!

Then very steep down hill run.

Water: Pond crossing was chin deep to a 6ft warrior, with 3 or 4 logs to cross in the middle, I'm guessing 75 yards accross.

Tunnel: probably 50 or 60 ft long.

Vertical cargo net climb was tall but fun.

Horizontal cargo net abstacle was a challenge.

Wall climb was tall but fun as well.

Narrow up and down plank crossing was cool, if you didn't struggle with balance. (no water)

No wind tunnel. No straw mountain.

Fun little river run. (was a good cooling off point).

Two rows of junkers to climb over mixed into the middle of two tire obstacle runs. Fun.

You have to buy your Turkey leg, but it was delicious and a meal in itself.

An amazing diversity of competitors and costumes.

Tons of smiles, laughs and good time.

Spoke with some folks afterward, couple from chicago area have ran 5 Dash's but said the Logan Dash was by far the toughest and most extreme.

It will certainly reveal where your level of conditioning is at.

Here are a couple pic's from the event.
Warrior-A.jpg

Warrior B.jpg

Here were some of my fiercest competitors

Warrior C.jpg

Warrior-D.jpg

Figured I'd represent motocrossers of Ohio. Show that we aren't just your average Warriors!

One guy saw the RacerX on my helmet bill, and began calling me "Warrior-X".

How long did it take to complete the course?

I'm impressed....not only did you complete it but you did it with MX boots on?!?! I can barely walk up to the signup building with my boots on!

Back