Apple Cabin Jump Skippers?

I have an idea why doesn't everyone worry bout their selves who cares who does a jump skips the rollers or only rides two laps didn't know AC had a mx police dept !! are their rules that you have to do every obstacle ! seems to me that the gripers need to worry bout themselves !! have a great moto !!

It sounds to me like there is a safety issue with people all over and jumping in and out of traffic, therefore people are discussing the issue.

if you dont like it then quit riding motocross and ride flaat track because I dont want you track cutters to cause a wreck on the track !

HEY! Keep your track cutters away from us flattrackers too,we don't want them either!!! haha

Sorry Greg, I figured it was kind of hard to cut the track in that sport. I guess you could cut out the straight aways and just go in a circle ????

Everybody wants to be a badass, do it the easy way, perfect tracks, make it easier, alot momma's boys in the sport now. Safety safety safety, usually means "i have no freakin idea when to slow down or check up or roll it". Everybody thinks that tracks should be like rollercoasters, in that, all i do is sit down and strap in, and everything will be ok. What do you mean I cant hit that section like the pro's every lap of very week in the wet, dry or snow storm??

Remember when it was fun to ride, and some sections weren't always able to completed at break neck speeds by us mere mortal amateurs? I mean there was a time when you would have to slow down because some sections were whacked out. Now people are going around? I paid my money, I'm going to ride all over your property in whatever manner I choose. Oh the track goes there, I dont think so, I am making a new track, because Im the new american pro practice idiot. seriously?

Everybody wants to be a badass, do it the easy way, perfect tracks, make it easier, alot momma's boys in the sport now. Safety safety safety, usually means "i have no freakin idea when to slow down or check up or roll it". Everybody thinks that tracks should be like rollercoasters, in that, all i do is sit down and strap in, and everything will be ok. What do you mean I cant hit that section like the pro's every lap of very week in the wet, dry or snow storm??

Remember when it was fun to ride, and some sections weren't always able to completed at break neck speeds by us mere mortal amateurs? I mean there was a time when you would have to slow down because some sections were whacked out. Now people are going around? I paid my money, I'm going to ride all over your property in whatever manner I choose. Oh the track goes there, I dont think so, I am making a new track, because Im the new american pro practice idiot. seriously?

Hall of Fame Post!

Correct me i'm wrong but there is a safe way to exit and enter a track to skip a section.

But the bigger problem I see is why is it that three years ago everyone whined about the table top saying it was too easy, two years ago everyone whined about the the step up saying it was two hard, last year everyone whined about the whoops. Now its back, everyones going whine about the rythems. I bet if it was a straight section with no jumps everyone would whine about that too!!! Know one like's a whiner

This is a no sh!tter. I actually had someone tell me the pitbike track was too rough. I asked, "did you try it after I backdragged it with the dozer?" He said, and I quote: "well ya, its just too loose out there" I said, "you guys need to beat in a line, and everything will be fine. He replied "will that work?"

Ya, I know, I know, I'm a d!ck. Go ahead and send me some more hate mail U bastages, I'll be sure and read it thoroughly, right. Maybe some of those who feel offended my my statements should pick a new sport. I'm pretty sure video games are fairly safe. Bunch of nancies.....

Well put!

MX is supose to be a tough sport. If you can't ride it....then watch.

Nothing wrong with slowing down to roll a section or not being comfortable on very large jumps but
hold you line so those going WFO don't end up in a pile up with you. Just don't go wide open & grab
the brakes right before and wonder why you got rammed.

I take my old 76 Maico 250 out once in a while & skip some section due to not wanting to crush the
down pipe but always re-enter the track with caution and make sure I don't cut anyone off.

If I had a dollar for every idiot that crossed in front of me on whoops or jumps over the years.....use
you head and keep it fun.

Have not had the pleasure of going to the Cabin as of yet, Hope to make it there soon. On the topic of skipping / cutting the track. My son would do this at a particular facility (I know you've seen him do it Cliff Miester JO) especially later in the day or after riding for longer periods. Not because of safety, or fear, But mostly just because he didn't like a particular section as the day wore on, or because he wanted to just ride a particular section he liked more. Regardless of his reason he was cutting the track. I didn't care if he was always re-entering in a slow and safe manner, this was no consolation, as I had pointed out numerously this was against track rules. and I didn't care that he was being extra safe, and to stop doing it.
A few more weekends of the same 'ol same 'ol and pretty much ignoring the old man, SO!!! I put it plain and simple. "You either ride the whole track" even if you have to roll a section because your hands hurt, or its rutted, or whatever. I don't care!!!

"Ride the whole track or load up the bike"... He no longer cuts the track!!!

Fact is it is a safety issue!
If your riding on the track other riders have an Idea as to what you are doing. Once people start cutting the track, Any section!!! How the hell does anyone else know what your intentions are? So if everyone started doing this it would end up a free for all and disaster and chaos would prevail.
Ride the track, If there is a kicker or something unsafe bring it to the attention of those in charge, slow down and get back on it ASAP.
Even if you wash out, or stall, loose your flow or whatever, you should use this as an opportunity for recovery practice. Think positively and get on with it.
RIDE THE WHOLE TRACK!!!

Omg, I think the paid ex-membership people and newer Donaters on this board whine, piss, ***** and moan a lot less than others.

It's so funny how people think things can be so easily fixed. I'm sure just watering a track is simple too. Oh wait, no it's not. 5 Hours of laying down tank load after tank load after tank load of water. Ripping, tank load, ripping, tank load. And it's still dry.

Then the best part is people ***** that it's too muddy when they get their. I wet-tacky track at the beginning of the day makes for a great practice track from 6-9.

I'm kind of glad I don't race anymore...I don't remember half the b1tch1ng going on from 1991-2005 as I hear today. Build your own track and ride it.

What about when you go to Loretta's and they do minimal maintenance on the track during the days when they're running moto's. You people gonna complain and whine because there are ruts and holes in the faces of jumps? Everyone rides the same track. What do pro's say on the podium week in and week out? "The track was challenging," "The track was slippery in spots." Not: "The track sucks" "That roller section needs to be fixed." "Those ruts are too rough." "Fix that jump, fix that corner, fix the gate, fix fix fix" blah blah blahblah.

SHUT UP AND RIDE.

If you must exit the track, Exit at IDLE speed, re-enter when it's safe and continue on your way.... so you don't throw up dust to piss off all the neighbors who hate dirtbikes and dirtbike riders. OR just hold your line, anyone with common sense isn't going to intentionally jump on you, hell 9/10 times they will roll the jump with you. I know I dont smack the double in the middle (at dirtworld) when an 80 doesn't do it in front of me, I roll it, but I sure as hell don't rip around it and shoot up a dust tornado either.

I think promoters should just put up 4 feet orange snow fence around the entire track. Get on in one spot and follow the chute to the exit.

KTM5555-- Haha! Is the pic in your avatar where you're panic revving the dubz? I never tried them-- but I didn't like the looks of 'em...

WW- I hope ya don't mean me... or my crew? I'm up there screwing around on my pit bikes all the time-- (old men like to goon ride too). I've de-moted myself from big bikes, big tracks, and big get offs for now. I just ride pit bikes for fun. I'll hold a line though. My GF, nephew, and brother in law ride there also. My GF... well... you know. She's not bad. My brother in law CANNOT hold a line, so I have to follow him like a "wide load" chase vehicle when he rides. My nephew is the best of the bunch-- so I can let him ride w/o much supervision. I hope me or my peeps aren't ruining the fun for any Pee Wee kidz. Let me know if we are, and I'll figure a way to get it worked out. --T

no that jump is the big one at bburg when is was a double instead of a ttop

I always cut the track....I ride the pit bike track on my Big Bike...And I am The King of Parking lot moto....And if I see woods or a trail..I go ride it and see where it goes..

Actually heading to a private house track tonight with the kids for a little riding......... so I think AC is safe from a Flame out from me today.

Back