Reed's Crash

mxpilot

PR Elite
I'm still amazed that he got up, let alone rejoined the race. Scariest one since Henry's crash at Budd's Creek, IMHO.

sdjclevland

PR Addict
That was pure insanity. When I saw it I said holy s as well and then I was like he is either dead or out for the season for sure. Ten he got up lol. He is so lucky he landed where he did

NOWA

PR Member
Simply amazing! Truely focused on the championship!

Time to run! L.L. is getting close.

loneranger171

PR Addict
Not hating on Reed as I think he is riding awesome this year and also cuz Stewart did the same kind of thing at Daytona this year but in light of recent sad events (Josh Lichtle)...but don't you think he should have been checked out a little more by the medical unit or something ? What if the guy was running on adrenaline after the crash but hurt enough that while back out riding he could have hurt himself worse or worse yet hurt someone else? Just my 2 cents....

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Yeah, simply amazing! The wife and I thought........well, we were glad to see him get up let alone ride back to a top 15. Dude is awesome. I never hated him, but hated his whining of yesteryear or so. Always had respect for his riding ability, but he has continued to wow and I have gained more and more respect for the man named Chad Reed #22....

Good shtuff! ;)

John250

PR Founding Father
How can anyone not love chad reed after riding away after that crash, and not just making laps, but charging to 14th place!! It was so lucky he landed on the down slope of the side of the jump. Amazing crash. As for him getting up, I heard he laid there motionless for like 30 or 40 seconds before he jumped up. He knew what was going on.....hell, he was sitting there beating his clutch perch down prior to taking off......he knew where he was and what he was doing, 100 foot later he hit that second double, without rolling it. The guy is on fire this year. I pulled for him in SX and he came up a bit short. I hope he pulls this championship off outdoors. I am sure he is pretty sore today. Anyone read about how he is today?

trent56mx

PR Addict
Chad Reed's gnarly-ness factor just quadrupled

yeah they might as well name that jump after him. how about the Reed catapult, or the australian sky walker

MX315

PR Addict
He is the man....He got up and got to 14th place,He was down for awhile too...How do the all the guys feel that he passed after they see that...I mean what a set. REED IS A BEAST

Scoob

PR Founding Father
WOW! Just watched it again. Still gives me the heebeegeebees..... Two words: Bad @$$

If he rode Kawasaki, I might pull for him more, but due to his attitude this year, I have no problem with him winning..... Good show. Who's got big balls?......

YZ125

PR Addict
Wondering how many of us hated him..... that now love em.
The epitome of motocross.
22 Motosports ROCKS.
GO CHAD!

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
That's probably a world record for highest jump by a white man.

Maybe he's trying to invent a new sport. Mx Pole Vaulting. Wow. Wonder what was running through his head as he was seeing the ground come at him.

Ron505

PR Founding Father
WOW! First I have seen of this. Good thing he downsided that just right. Lucky/tough man.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
HLN just aired it, and man the media is really stupid when it comes to motorcycle racing coverage. "Wait till you see what the Driver does Right after he crashes!" (Uh...he gets...back...up?)

Scoob

PR Founding Father
That's probably a world record for highest jump by a white man.

Maybe he's trying to invent a new sport. Mx Pole Vaulting. Wow. Wonder what was running through his head as he was seeing the ground come at him.

That's a good one. Got a little chuckle out of me there on the world record....., however you know what he was thinking as many of us have been there...to a point, but we just didn't have as long to think about it as he did.."Holy Schnit! Holy Schnit this is going to hurt...I love my mom, dad, my wife, kid, the fans, the sponsors, and Lord please forgive me for all I have done wrong....repeat... ;)