Mini Moto Madness at the CLIFF!

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Well, it doesn't seem like the Lube deal is gonna work at this point. So, I thought it made better sense to run a pitbike race at the Cliff! So here's the deal: Saturday August 13th we will be racing. Now we cant do the crazy tracks like in the past, we have a normal open ride the next day, but it will be more than the normal pitbike track. Trust me you will like. Sign up at 5:00, practice sessions at 6:00, motos starting at 7:00 (edited). Classes will include the following:

Adult (18+) 10" Stk & Mod, 12" Stk/Mod, 14" open, 30+, 40+

Kids (12-17) 10" Stk & Mod, 12" Stk/Mod, 14" open

Little Kids (under 12) Open, no 14" allowed.

Cost: FREE.

All sponsored by Honda of Marysville Motorsports! The DJ will be jamming during the pitbike sessions, awards, prizes, oh and we will be open for normal riding both days that weekend, with Honda Demos on Sunday!

Horray!! Can we also have and open class for the full mod 110/70 style bikes??? maybe instead of two age classes??? Most of our bikes are outside of the classification of "stock"/mod.... :}

I know this will be an abesolute blast at the cliff! Who needs parking lot moto anyways!

I need a pitbike. I think that's my answer.

Mr. Cliff,
If I were to get a pitbike, and race at your residence, would my voice then be heard?

Sweet, looking forward to it. However that title needs work. There's no mention of the National or even International significance, no mention of any Hogs or Roasting involved. Madness can stay, that's actually helpful.

Ron-it depends on how loud your exhuast will be, as to whether you will be heard.

Aaron - We can add a super-cheater class? Let me clarify, we are having 10" stk & 10" mod, 12" stk & 12" mod. your nasty machine is a 12" mod.

Stk = bars, pegs, seat, pipe, spring changes allowed. No internal mods, no aftermarket suspension mods.

Mod = Anything goes, big bores, non-oem shock, forks, etc.

If it sounds and looks too fast you're a mod, let it be said let it be written.

Chuck-No pigs, nationals, anything of the like, just good times.

Sorry, Sharc no 2 stroke pitbikes, I know you and chuck got this thing, but I got to draw the line somewhere.

4 stroke air cooled engines only! No premix allowed.

1969vwengine.jpg

All I need now is a frame and some wheels.....

Do NOT cut my track, its in the rules ya know, dammit! I actually read on one of those black rule boards tonight. Funny How I zoned in on that one part of your useless rambling, huh?

Now lets see all 500 riders show up, Hershey had better be there. I said FREE race dammit!

I have 2 broken arms and i dont own a pit bike. I can still sign up though , right ?

And seriously, are there really even 500 people out there that race these things ?

WHOA........... I've got to install some GYTR Heavy springs on my kids TTR50 for the stock class!!!!! I doubt my wife will let me back out of the house for a motorcycle race the weekend after Loretta Lynn's......... but maybe. Plus Vet Fest at Red Bud is the next weekend and I need my kitchen pass for that......... and the fact that I need to steer Scoob to the right place if he shows up.

IQ tests will be madatory as a qualifer, minimum scores of 75 will transfer to the heat races. That should weed out most the issues that we seem to be having here.

I hope I get geography. I can't miss the question about the earth being flat. Moons made a cheese. You'll be paying me to ride Ill score so high on that test.

I can prove the big bang theory. After all that's how I was made!!

LOL, probably so, probably so.

We dont need any proving of the BB theory, lets keep this PG here.

Rocket - Mow the yard everyday, do the dishes, clean your room, buy flowers, dinner a couple nights. EARN YOUR TOKENS dammit!

LOL. Yeah, too expensive and I don't like to race, it will be like a fair, the points system is no good, I can't cut the track, oh who likes pitbikes anyways!

LOL. You better run 12" open with me!!! I put two 30min motos of training time in last night on our track, wow I'm out of shape! Traveling to NJ this weekend to race The Master of Minis/ 2-up racing national.... Lets make the cliff a great turnout!

Whoa whoa whoa (not cussing either). We are gonna need to turn you around on the start, hand on helmet, helmet on backwards, and dead engine. 30 min. moto? Yikes.

No No No.... I promise I ride slow and my bike is stock... I swear! lol. All in fun, until someone gets berm punt happy! I'm more excited for this race than the national this weekend that pays out, more excited than Croton, than..... ! EXCITED it will be a blast!

Back