Mini Moto Madness at the CLIFF!

I can't do a thirty minute moto all crouched up on a TTR50 like a praying mantis............ my knees can't take that. I need a 2 minute moto plus one lap on that size bike!

LOL. You better run 12" open with me!!! I put two 30min motos of training time in last night on our track, wow I'm out of shape! Traveling to NJ this weekend to race The Master of Minis/ 2-up racing national.... Lets make the cliff a great turnout!

Two 30min motos! Damn, that equals my whole racing time for the year! Ok, it's on! You made me do this, I guess I must break out my training video again. I got 3 weeks to shed about 30lbs to be competitive, 3 weeks to not run out of breath while lacing my work boots. I will cut down on the beer, chew and late night snackies watching deadliest snatch! And for your viewing pleasure, the video that helped me with my goal over the winter at the infamous BigHorn mini mania. The video that allowed me to almost keep up with you. The video that dropped my weight from 230lbs to a skant 226lbs in just 2 short weeks! Enjoy, Matt.

http://youtu.be/vdX_OBUeHb4

HAHAHAHA I just spit my morning cup o joe all over my desk. LOL. Poodles huh? You have more dedication than me! I couldn't give up my Heart and Cancer assosiation(s) recomended 1-2 alcoholic drinks a day. Don't worry I have lost all my speed after riding my new Road King.... The only valves I float anymore are between the sheets... haha

OMG!!! That is one of the funniest vids I have ever seen!!!
Who makes these things?.... Who finances this stuff?? That one looks like it took some real doing…

HAHAHAHA I just spit my morning cup o joe all over my desk. LOL. Poodles huh? You have more dedication than me! I couldn't give up my Heart and Cancer assosiation(s) recomended 1-2 alcoholic drinks a day. Don't worry I have lost all my speed after riding my new Road King.... The only valves I float anymore are between the sheets... haha

Got your new RoadKing! Awesome. Well I guess we will have to take our competition to the 1/8 mile now. :) I will say I am alot better outa the gate than that damn tree. We will call it the grocery getter bike class. Saddlebags on, a gallon of milk in one and an 18 pack in the other. Good luck at the masters of mini! I may have a conflicting schedule for B-cliff pitbike race. We got tickets to Norwalk's Night of Fire that night. We will see, if the boy let's me dump em we will be there. He sure does love Bob Motz and the Wheelie school bus though. I will tell him that you will do some sort of crazy pitbike stunt during halftime, maybe that will entice him a bit. Matt.

I may have a conflicting schedule for B-cliff pitbike race. We got tickets to Norwalk's Night of Fire that night. We will see, if the boy let's me dump em we will be there. He sure does love Bob Motz and the Wheelie school bus though. I will tell him that you will do some sort of crazy pitbike stunt during halftime, maybe that will entice him a bit. Matt.

Uh hummmm, dump em. We can get Rupert to provide a half time show you will not soon forget, nor want to remember. Top that.

Got your new RoadKing! Awesome. Well I guess we will have to take our competition to the 1/8 mile now. :) I will say I am alot better outa the gate than that damn tree. We will call it the grocery getter bike class. Saddlebags on, a gallon of milk in one and an 18 pack in the other. Good luck at the masters of mini! I may have a conflicting schedule for B-cliff pitbike race. We got tickets to Norwalk's Night of Fire that night. We will see, if the boy let's me dump em we will be there. He sure does love Bob Motz and the Wheelie school bus though. I will tell him that you will do some sort of crazy pitbike stunt during halftime, maybe that will entice him a bit. Matt.

Sounds fantastic!, the only thing the King needs is cams then she is ready! I hope you guys can make it to the cliff! I am missing my Grandma's Birthday party for the race! lol. If I get enough people to stand on the rear bumper, I'm sure we could get my race van to stand up!!!! As far as the half time show... It might have to be, a night ending show a couple of cold beverages deep..... backflip a donated Z50!!! I may have done that once or twice, HAHAHA.

Jeremy: Please get Rupert to provide his excepional entertainment!!!

Back to the top........... my pass may be working out for this afterall........... now I am training to bend my knees far enough to fit on a TTR50 that is box stock! Maybe I can talk Zman into coming on his kids CRF50 that just pulled a 7th overall at Loretta Lynn's, that's right Zman's kid was riding a Honda and not a Yamaha!

We are planning on setting up for pics of thee pitbiking activities...so stop by and take home some pics.

Just FYI, I have gotten some questions on the 14" class, thats meant to be everything above 12". So I guess it should read 14+", but that looks stupid. So all you 16" wheeled bastards are running 14+". Not really a pitbike, maybe we should call it the big wheel trail bike class?

Oh and Gonz, I know your ribs hurt, but we need a little dance to kill off the rain projected for Saturday. I dont think we have tried that all year. Do the sayonce too.

Oh and new rule, anyone that decides to go for a swim in the pond during the moto will be docked a lap or two. You've been warned.

WIn the world of pit bikes-- we usually DO have what's called a "Big Bike" class for TTR, DRZ. KLX, 125's and CRF150F's. It's supposed to be air cooled 4 strokes up to 160cc's, and 16/19 in max wheels. In the Vet classes, you can run any bike. --Tony C.

kinda wanna ride a 12 honda 450... and really wish i had a dang pit bike (set up for dirt) ...ahhhh off to craigslist i go

Moving the start time for racing back to 7:00pm, still 5:00 for sign up, and 6:00 for practice. And the pitbike track will be open for practice during normal hours on Saturday. I will be shutting it down for setup, prep, and changes at 4:00pm though. Other thoughts, due to the lack of fundage for lights this year, we will be running one moto per class. Oh and I got awards and stuff.

We are in! Talked the boy outa goin to Night under fire! Just need the weather to cooperate, my forcast prediction is no rain till after midnight. Jack is going to race my 50 in the kids class, this should be interesting... Fingers crossed. matt.

Back