Hello from Loretta Lynn's!

....thanks for the pics pit....would def like to here how the Ohio crew is doing thru out the week....but I know you are busy...

<iframe src="http://player.vimeo.com/video/27171764?title=0&amp;byline=0&amp;portrait=0" width="620" height="349" frameborder="0"></iframe>

I'm going next year. If i don't make it I'm gonna take alot of beer and watch.There's so much to do down there other than racing.

Looks like they left the track a little on the harder-side of things to get cleanly through Monday practice.
I’ll bet it’s ripped deeper for the motos.

Gotta love SMS live text updates and live scoring on the web. Congrats to Jeremy Taylor #27 from right here in Massillon area. Looks like 250B Stock (first race of the day) he was able to pull out a 14th place finish !! Gotta feeling I'm not gonna get much work done at the office today....

Gotta love SMS live text updates and live scoring on the web. Congrats to Jeremy Taylor #27 from right here in Massillon area. Looks like 250B Stock (first race of the day) he was able to pull out a 14th place finish !! Gotta feeling I'm not gonna get much work done at the office today....

How did you get a transponder number? I was going to sign up but I did not find the riders transponder number.

interesting. i have no clue who that even is.

Hes has been in the sport off and on for the past couple years - nothing consistent...I know his dad pretty well and the last time we talked he was racing only a few times and hitting the practice track but nothing very serious. This past winter though they decided to get more focused and attempt to do Loretttas again this year so he went out and got some 09 KTM 2 strokes.... he hardly even raced at all this year - only enough to qualify.....I do know he is just a talented kid that can ride the wheels off a bike and always has been able to do so... unfortunately he's in a class down there that probably has some serious sandbaggers in it....

This is Jeramy Taylor. Him and his father are good folks.
DSC01006.JPG

Was just txting with Gaylon Dickson who got 4th in the +40. He got off to an outside the top 15 start and then had to make a GAS STOP!!! apparently he forgot to check his gas until the 2 min card was up and didn't have enough time to fuel up and didn't have enough for the whole moto so had to stop for a splash during the moto. With age comes wisdom right :)!

Back