Hello from Loretta Lynn's!

Was just txting with Gaylon Dickson who got 4th in the +40. He got off to an outside the top 15 start and then had to make a GAS STOP!!! apparently he forgot to check his gas until the 2 min card was up and didn't have enough time to fuel up and didn't have enough for the whole moto so had to stop for a splash during the moto. With age comes wisdom right :)!

And he still got 4th ??????

How bout the top 5 60 riders turning faster laps than than the last 8 in the 450a class. Huh???? Those lil kids are fast.

I'd like to know Jeremy Hands transponder number. How do we get these??

Its crazy how fast some of them youngsters are going....trying to find out what happend to Jeramy Taylor in 250B modified as he got 40th....heard rumblings of maybe some bike problems and you can't afford to have that in any Lorettas class especially modified....

Got a text from taylors dad they water one side of the start his side got bad start crashed trying to work threw the pack hes right there in stock class his lap times are not far off the top 5

Myet bad on the post about barney getting second I was looking at gate picks I think on the live scorning page still a good ride for him just read on his face book page he had to buy a cylindar, a top end after his first moto

they run 45 and 50 on the track at the same time so they only take 30 in 45 and 20 in 50. i am not sure how running 50 on the track is better then splitting into 2 classes with 40 each. one more class cant be that hard to get into 5 days of racing.

they run 45 and 50 on the track at the same time so they only take 30 in 45 and 20 in 50. i am not sure how running 50 on the track is better then splitting into 2 classes with 40 each. one more class cant be that hard to get into 5 days of racing.
50s nothing. they run 80 at once for practice.

Back