the dunginator on his ktm...

barrington314

PR Elite
anyone notice anything else?

16256_rd1.jpg

16257_rd3.jpg

16258_rs2.jpg

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/aIzZUOrVz34" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="360" width="640"></iframe>
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/dSLQ5LNP6MQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

He is going to ride a 2012.5 (2012 and a half) 450

The bar pad, levers, and chain guide are stock..lol

I noticed he's on the new 450 xcf and not an SXF. The XCF is the net FI motor they are talking about. Its 6 LBS lighter than the current SXF motor.

I'm still confused. He would be faster with or without a neck brace, with what displacement and brand of bike and the track prepped how? It's the perfect storm, this may very well be a 10+ pager rager. and I digress.....

That frame has to go, the bike would look so much better. If it were not for the frame, i would want a KTM. It will take some getting used to seeing Dungey in orange. If they can find a way to bring Cairoli to the team it would be amazing. He was right on Dungey the entire 1st qualifying race of the MXON. What an amazing race to watch.

They need to get rid of the frame? The frame they use is lighter than an aluminum frame. Also they are the only man. Left using one.... its part of not only their character but the reason why the bike handles so well. If they switched there'd be no character between bikes... they'd all be virtually the same. Btw if you can't tide a bike because of the way the frame looks then I doubt you can ride well at all.

They need to get rid of the frame? The frame they use is lighter than an aluminum frame. Also they are the only man. Left using one.... its part of not only their character but the reason why the bike handles so well. If they switched there'd be no character between bikes... they'd all be virtually the same. Btw if you can't tide a bike because of the way the frame looks then I doubt you can ride well at all.

Haah... i could care less if its lighter or makes the bike handle better. I simply do not like the way the old frames look vs the aluminum frame. Besides, Carmichael, Villopoto, Dungey, Reed, Stewart, none of them seem to have a problem winning a bike with an aluminum frame.

So the fact that "I do not like the way the frame looks," having anything to do with my riding ability just sounds stupid. Save your arguing for KTM5555 or #23, i think they get off on that stuff.

Back