the dunginator on his ktm...

If you look close in one of those pics, you can see a gas valve on the fuel tank. So.......it`s not an FI model he is riding. I`m also a fan now because he is not wearing a Leatt. (I cringe when I say that name)

57310_Dungey_US_SX_2012_prepping_0016.jpg

57344_Dungeys450_US_SX_2012_prepping_0060-940x626.jpg

If you look close in one of those pics, you can see a gas valve on the fuel tank. So.......it`s not an FI model he is riding. I`m also a fan now because he is not wearing a Leatt. (I cringe when I say that name)

It's FI. That's the off road model. If he didnt have FI he would just run the add motor.

Very cool picture of Dungey on the Orange bike. I am a big Dungey fan but not so much a KTM. Maybe he will have away of bringing some over to to his side. I do think that it is them against all the Asians. I think it is good for the sport, mix it up. Several in the US have had trouble winning on the bike. I wish RD5 the best. Mike Fischer was just let go at Kawi. Maybe that will throw some turmoil into there camp. With the new teams coming on and still some unanswered questions should make for a very exciting upcoming SX season. Go Dungey.

Anyone notice the fuel tank cap? It isn't the locking model it is a typical screw on cap. Wonder why they went to that?

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/aIzZUOrVz34" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/dSLQ5LNP6MQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I was just watching the vegas sx again and Windham was riding awesome, leading stewie then almost passing him until he took them both out (go figure haha). would really like to see him win a few races this year, just thing he rides a little to conservative and needs to just go for it one time.

I must say that he looks like a completly different rider. As far as him not wearing a stupid Leatt, I bet he had a pretty big contract to wear it and now that contract is up. So........

I like Dungey, keeps it professional more than most (Windham is good at it too). I think he'll do well on it. If the new ones are better than my '10, he'll have no problems adjusting. Mine feels like my '05 CRF450 in fit and feel, and handles GREAT. Power is there, so I'm sure they can make it work for him. He always did well with DeCoster too.

idk what it is, but i liked him so much better in those last 2 videos i posted than ever before. he was the last person that i wanted to win and idk why. wish he would just loosen up some more.

He is a bit tight, to the point of repeating himself to stay on the "script", instead of letting a little of himself out.

Dude is sweeT....And when he wins one on the ktm...It will all be worth it the 5million....I mean ktm has not one a supercross in what 30years or ever

idk what it is, but i liked him so much better in those last 2 videos i posted than ever before. he was the last person that i wanted to win and idk why. wish he would just loosen up some more.

dude i thought the same thing. maybe its because iive kind of ignored him the last 2 years or so.. never like hated him or anything was just not ever a fan. but even just the first interview with him he seemed more loosened up and not so dorky (not really sure how to better explain it, so less dorky it is)

he looks real smooth on that bike..i think hes going to kill it this year.. i cannot WAIT i wish he was rider the monster energy cup

also hate to admit it because im not a fox fan (since it went so mainstream and such) but i love that gear too...

Back