Stewart to JGR?? Suzuki???

itll be JGR, they have more money. he will do fine. won 5 races on the yamaha last year. this should also mean he will be doing outdoors. if not, good for him. earning multi million dollar deals to only race 17 sx races and then spend the rest of the year doing whatever he wants. not a bad life at all.

yeah everyone hates on him for things he does...and not saying that i dont, but i'm pretty confident that just about 99.9% of the people on this board would trade shoes anyday.

yeah everyone hates on him for things he does...and not saying that i dont, but i'm pretty confident that just about 99.9% of the people on this board would trade shoes anyday.

Well said. All the haters I would say is mre jealousy than anything. Of course they would never admit it. Live is to live, not to do what everyone else thinks you should do...

That said, I hope he does get a good ride for SX and MX and competes......

I personally think the guy deserves every penny he get and should be the highest paid even without a title last year. You think people that have never really seen a Mx race know who dungey or villapoto is? They have heard of James though.

I would love to see him on a Suzuki but I think James may be stick in a bad spot cause if he takes small money from Suzuki then any team in the future may be like "well u took that from Suzuki so this is what we offer now". So I'm sure he is chasing money but maybe be has to

You think JGR will put up with having that dingaling Sorby hanging around? Strange "Bromance" there between those two....

You think JGR will put up with having that dingaling Sorby hanging around? Strange "Bromance" there between those two....

He is in cali. I think their bromance ended. Saw something sorbey was mumbiling on his twitter about js7 doesn't txt him anymore blah blah. He needs rid of him.

My question is do you think he will move to NC like JGR requires their riders?

Cash Rules everything.....He lives the life...We would all do it...People are driven by different things,Some By money,Some by record books.....Some by other things....James is still the fastest man on the planet....He don't race much but when he does something EXCITING is going to happen...Pin it to win it WFO...Or crash to the ground...

Well said. All the haters I would say is mre jealousy than anything. Of course they would never admit it. Live is to live, not to do what everyone else thinks you should do...

That said, I hope he does get a good ride for SX and MX and competes......

99.9% of the people on here would love to be in his spot that's true, but about 80% would not be the same as he is. We are different people.
He is the fastest I have ever seen. Don't love him it all, but realize that he is a bit more normal. We all deal with life differently and his show kind of opened his personality up to us.
I would go where the money is at this point myself if I were him. He's ready to move on to the next thing soon anyway.

He is in cali. I think their bromance ended. Saw something sorbey was mumbiling on his twitter about js7 doesn't txt him anymore blah blah. He needs rid of him.

My question is do you think he will move to NC like JGR requires their riders?

I felt the same about Sorbet on the show.

Js7 would go to NC he could afford to do it for a while, but think the team will deal with him differently.

He is the fastest man on the planet.........in his own mind. JS is a joke! I doubt JGR will go to yellow bikes. They have always commented about how great it was to have Yamaha support and factory parts and equipment. JGR has done a lot of R&D for Yamaha also, so it will really surprise me if they make the change. I can see them taking JS7, because he brings sponsorship dollars with him that no one else does. But thats the only reason they want him probably.

JGR has said they want multi year deals. yamaha keeps giving them 1 year deals. so they TRIED to get suzuki. but suzuki was TRYING to get JS. so when they realized a deal wasnt working out at suzuki they aimed for JS. see why it was such a mess with people coming up with answers?

He is the fastest man on the planet.........in his own mind. JS is a joke! I doubt JGR will go to yellow bikes. They have always commented about how great it was to have Yamaha support and factory parts and equipment. JGR has done a lot of R&D for Yamaha also, so it will really surprise me if they make the change. I can see them taking JS7, because he brings sponsorship dollars with him that no one else does. But thats the only reason they want him probably.

How is he the fastest man in is head? What rider consistantly is faster than him? Reed, dungey and canard are the only riders that can beat him unless someone is having a great day or he crashes, but these guys dont have his speed consistantly. Villapoto is the only guy that can consistanly run his speed. And lets not forget, if bubba did not crash how many more races he would have won beating villaporto.

Also on a one on one race, if its villapoto vs james, Im taking james all day long on that one. so to me he is still the fastest man on the planet, which is just a stupid title, just like how ricky will always be the goat even if someone smokes his record.

Back