Stewart to JGR?? Suzuki???

In the last five to ten years MX and nascar have become very similar. The driver personalities are similar too. A guy can drive nascar into his 50s or longer. MX we are done seriously competing at 25. KW is the exception. Tho he can't ride the pace of the others as consistent.
He is going where the money is. Those other forms of racing don't get the money and attention of nascar. I think he should just go now. Lol

Bubbas been gone so long, he is going to be a non factor. My guess is he goes out before race 6 of the SX series with an injury. He will ride over his head to try and compete, and be on the side lines. Anyone willing to take me up on the bet?

I'll do a bet with u if u want. So your saying before race six if he can't race due to injury then u win? Btw I would not be suorised if this happened myself but I'll take some action On it

Why does everyone want to go NASCAR?? The fame, attention, and most of all LOTS OF $$$$$!!!

come on the dude gets in a trophy truck and flips it first lap , now he thinks he can run nascar ? seems to me if u got the money just try everything u can , think this is a backupplan for when villipoto shreds by him

I don't know but I'm not saying NASCAR drivers aren't skilled but if someone with no driving history can train for a few years and be out there running it is kinda funny too me. We need to get reed out there also he talked about racing cars also but in oz. now that would be funny. Reed. Bubba rc. Pastrana all out terr racing

Back