Stewart to JGR?? Suzuki???

I don't think JS is faster consistantly than everyone else....I think he rides over his head more than other riders. Then crashes doing so.

I think there is suppose to be an announcement today or this week about the jgr thing so we will see what happens. I'm sure it's a done deal.

what i dont understand is that.. didnt he complain the last couple years about how he didnt like the yamaha and stuff? that he never felt right on it and everything and that was part of why he wasnt racing and stuff..??

if so I just dont see why hed want to sign another deal on yamahas?

I don't think JS is faster consistantly than everyone else....I think he rides over his head more than other riders. Then crashes doing so.

He is not consistently the fastest but he is the fastest when he doesnt crash. I think that is what people are meaning when they say that. To bad his head isnt in it anymore it would be great to see him and the rest of the riders battle it out.

Yeah Stacy I agree I don't get that either but at this point I don't know if he has a choice really now. I don't see how the jgr bike is gonna be any better really than what he had

Goodbye maybe JS can race now. This from twitter lol

frenchie917 eric sorby
"Thank u bubba for got me use to private jet. Now coach midle seat with 2 big dude on each side. Back to real life. Lol"

Yeah Stacy I agree I don't get that either but at this point I don't know if he has a choice really now. I don't see how the jgr bike is gonna be any better really than what he had

I think the issue (other than inside his head) was the suspension setup. With JGR, he should have access to better technology or mechanics. Just an observation after watching him get kicked around through the whoops and stuff.

Bubbas been gone so long, he is going to be a non factor. My guess is he goes out before race 6 of the SX series with an injury. He will ride over his head to try and compete, and be on the side lines. Anyone willing to take me up on the bet?

According to that Article, it seems that JGR will be sticking with Yamaha and Stewart was impressed with how good their bike was compared to his own.......

I think that he needs a real suspension guru to tell him how to set his bike up so it doesn't throw him on his head, if he gets a bike that doesn't pitch him over the bars......... he will be a force to deal with on the SX circuit. I think this is exciting for the sport and bodes well for a great SX season again next year.

i dont get why the moto guys wanna go do nascar lol. not to hate on nascar but something so exciting as motocross... to nascar?? ay yi yi...

Dude, you dont think that driving a vehicle at 200 mph is exciting ? nascar may be boring to watch but I'd drive it if I could in a heart beat !

I agree with stacy... Nascar? Really.... Go to Rally cars or formula one or something, turning left is stupid. lol anyways im over this stewart stuff I just wanna see him ride.

Dude, you dont think that driving a vehicle at 200 mph is exciting ? nascar may be boring to watch but I'd drive it if I could in a heart beat !

im sure its exciting as hell to do... but nascar guys dont seem to have the same type of lifestyle/personalities as motocross guys. i dont doubt its a blast i guess its just way different... and yes, boring as hell to watch!! I hear they are real fun to go to in person though.

hes probably just doing it because he knows by then hell be old and washed up and not able to be at the top anymore, so he figures thats the next thing he can do to keep making millions.

Back