BC 11-5 & 11-6 Huntington Trick or Ride Part 2

By the way, how long is that tabletop, and the one in the back after the big bowl turn? Just wondering. See you Sunday.

I think it is around 45'.

And the jump after the spectator tower gets fixed every day. You people need to rail that turn get your speed and lay off the face. Im dead serious, I fix the cupped part everytime were open, get here at 11:00 and you'll see. I smell changes there sooner or later.

pass·a·ble<NOSCRIPT></NOSCRIPT> [pas-uh-buh
thinsp.png
l]

adjective 1. capable of being passed through, beyond, or over; fit to be traversed, penetrated, crossed, etc., as a road, forest, or stream.

Passable? Yes. Muddy? Definitely. Gotta do some rim riding, and even then you get some mud under your fenders and on your swinagrm. I took the yz 250 on them a few weeks ago, def. not for sissy mx guys who dont like the mud. I saw Gibby and Gonzo do it, so figured what the heck.

Tracks should be good, we'll see how much this frost affects things. Tracks were pretty dry, with the exception of 1-2 places. We were gonna water this morning, I guess we see how things look. I envision dry on top, but with good moisture down in, and therefore traction everywhere! In other words, the average Vet riders dream. Some lines, but nothing over the top, smoother, wider, faster.

Open at 11:00.

Step one set clocks back, step two load all of your riding gear into bag, step three load your ride into your beater ride, step four drive to the Cliff. HUNTINGTON Trick or Ride, and no tricks this week, just candy and some of the best moto of your life. I guarantee your satifaction today. Every 20th rider through the gate is free today guys, Thanks to Huntington bank, now go buy a house . Open at 11 ;)

No crying wolf here JO, loading up now !

Arm strength meter .... low
Endurance meter .... nonexistent
Fun meter .... pegged

See you in a few

Loading up now and meeting Rich in Lodi.
Temps are good and Old Saul is shinning bright…..a great fall ride just few ticks away.
Ahhh…..Cliffness…

Back