BC 11-5 & 11-6 Huntington Trick or Ride Part 2

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Open this Saturday and Sunday, hopefully. 11-5 both days. We are gonna try to make up our Trick or Ride that was rain/sleeted/hailed out last Sunday. So Saturday is a normal day, whatever normal is, and Sunday is a normal day too, just with free candy and every 20th person rides FREE. Does anyone else thing of Adam Sandler when I say 'Candy", as in "gimme the damn candy" ? funny stuff. Now we couldnt do this without the help of Pat Stepanovsky at Huntington Bank, now go buy a house and get a Huntington Loan.

AND, not to Tim you guys or nothing, but this is the last weekend, really. Sunny and 60°, I'm sure of it.

Saturday looks like "the day" weather-wise so I will plan on that. Unless Tim tells everyone not to come that day again.

Yeah! Jack chose the cliff over racing at Malvern. I may have swayed him a bit. Nothing against Malvern, I just want to try out the new to me 2 smoker! leavin' the pitbike at home to force me to ride the thing.

Planning to be there...riding on Sunday. Looking forward to it. It's been awhile so I probably will not get much riding in. Will just hang in the pits waiting for my arm pump to go away....

Any truth to the rumor that we're having a dance party, too ? If so, I gots to press my club clothes and whatever./

Back