BC 11-5 & 11-6 Huntington Trick or Ride Part 2

'Twas nice. Glad I made it. Thanks again JO for the track and the bike. I shall sleep well tonight. Take care of bumps and brusies bro. :)

Yesterday at 2 pm it was very dark out
The sky is normally green
money does grow on trees
we drive on the left hand side of the road in america
looking directly at the sun will not hurt your eyes
B/C sucks

All examples of things that couldnt be further from the truth ! JO, you and your crew are AMAZING ! What a perfect day ! There are plenty of track promoters that would lock their gates in shame if they were to visit your premier institution !

Not calling out any names here !

Notes from the Promotor:

As I sit here battered and bruised from another terrific weekend, here are my thoughts:

1. Jason Rodgers is the strongest, toughest sob I have ever come in contact with (literally). Note to self, dont get within 5' of Jason on the track, if you bump into him its like hitting a yuk tire. Terribly sorry Jason, if its any concilation, I'm pretty sure I have some cracked ribs and a severely bruised thigh. Totally my fault though. I hope you didnt get hurt.

2. People sure like mini candy bars, they left me all the crap candy.

3. Motocross racing maybe on the slide here in Ohio, but the Motocross spirit is alive and well in Ohio just over 300 for the weekend.

4. I usually dont like taking credit for doing a good job, but damn those tracks were good yesterday. Probably the best I have seen in a long long time.

5. if you didnt ride anywhere this past weekend (unless injured), and I mean anywhere (backyard included), go directly to craigslist and post that your stuff is for sale, you have been officially kicked out of the moto community.

Yesterday at 2 pm it was very dark out
The sky is normally green
money does grow on trees
we drive on the left hand side of the road in america
looking directly at the sun will not hurt your eyes
B/C sucks

All examples of things that couldnt be further from the truth ! JO, you and your crew are AMAZING ! What a perfect day ! There are plenty of track promoters that would lock their gates in shame if they were to visit your premier institution !

Not calling out any names here !

X2 JO thanks for all your hard work and awesome tracks!!

Better than great…it almost seemed fake.
The track was a thirty foot wide ribbon of unbelievable traction connecting perfectly sculptured hits.
Exceptional talent created beautiful arching berms and endless line choices
Plenty of (courteous) riders provided for a most thrilling day for me as I often found myself flying three abreast through the cool Central Ohio sky..…
Thanks J.O.

Tracks were in great shape both Saturday and Sunday.I wished I could have stayed later on Sunday but the 4.5hr drive home really sucks!

Highlight of the weekend was seeing/hanging out with Rupert for a little bit.

Lowlight was the sucky 4.5hr drive to and from the track!

No I didnt get hurt at all. I certainally dont like to hear that you didnt fair as well. For the life of me I can not figure out how in the world a bike can get rear ended by a quad and the quad ends up with the worst of it. No hard fealings what so ever. My sons and I would like to thank you for another great season at the cliff!!

Lowlight was the sucky 4.5hr drive to and from the track!

Wow, now that is dedication!! Heck, the time is took me to get to the track, ride until I could not any longer, then drive home, pack everything away..took me less than that. More power to ya bro! Thanks for making it out! ;)

Having a wife that is brilliant is a pain in the ass. She takes the manual for my new camera...reads it (I didn't know where it even was)...changes the settings and now Mikki is taking awesome pictures. WTH?

Old MansCave1011_195.jpgOld MansCave1011_187.jpgOld MansCave1011_188.jpgOld MansCave1011_202.jpgOld MansCave1011_197.jpgOld MansCave1011_164.jpgOld MansCave1011_196.jpg

At 50 years old and 205# I had never ridden a 125 before. I have to say that Sunday was one of the funnest days of riding that I can remember. Track inspired so much confidence. Rutts were of perfect size and always a way to avoid them if you wanted. Jumps were great and just challenging enough to take an old C rider to the C+ level.

Take a bow JO...well done.

Thank you JO and crew. Awsome conditions this weekend. IMO Sunday was the best day of the year.

No I didnt get hurt at all. I certainally dont like to hear that you didnt fair as well. For the life of me I can not figure out how in the world a bike can get rear ended by a quad and the quad ends up with the worst of it. No hard fealings what so ever. My sons and I would like to thank you for another great season at the cliff!!

I can see you going for that inside rut, and Im thinking I need to get outside here. So i start to head to the right, and its almost like you had to check up for the rut, or someone else was in your way, or I just totally misjudged the speed of it. Next thing I know I clipped your rear wheel, and started flipping over, I know I made at least one full revolution. It was like I clipped a tree in the woods.

As of today I dont think anything is broke, no movement inside, they're just really sore, probably bruised. Getting out of bed was much easier this morning.

Better than great…it almost seemed fake.
The track was a thirty foot wide ribbon of unbelievable traction connecting perfectly sculptured hits.
Exceptional talent created beautiful arching berms and endless line choices
Plenty of (courteous) riders provided for a most thrilling day for me as I often found myself flying three abreast through the cool Central Ohio sky..…
Thanks J.O.

Comments like this make Sharc the Bruno Tonioli of Pitracer!! hahahaha. All true though, the track
was orgasmic.

Stay tuned, I should know tomorrow if we are a go this weekend. I'm 90% sure about Sunday, debating on Saturday.

Back