BC 11-5 & 11-6 Huntington Trick or Ride Part 2

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Open this Saturday and Sunday, hopefully. 11-5 both days. We are gonna try to make up our Trick or Ride that was rain/sleeted/hailed out last Sunday. So Saturday is a normal day, whatever normal is, and Sunday is a normal day too, just with free candy and every 20th person rides FREE. Does anyone else thing of Adam Sandler when I say 'Candy", as in "gimme the damn candy" ? funny stuff. Now we couldnt do this without the help of Pat Stepanovsky at Huntington Bank, now go buy a house and get a Huntington Loan.

AND, not to Tim you guys or nothing, but this is the last weekend, really. Sunny and 60°, I'm sure of it.

PitRacer

PR Founding Father
Saturday looks like "the day" weather-wise so I will plan on that. Unless Tim tells everyone not to come that day again.

nitrofish

PR Addict
Yeah! Jack chose the cliff over racing at Malvern. I may have swayed him a bit. Nothing against Malvern, I just want to try out the new to me 2 smoker! leavin' the pitbike at home to force me to ride the thing.

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Planning to be there...riding on Sunday. Looking forward to it. It's been awhile so I probably will not get much riding in. Will just hang in the pits waiting for my arm pump to go away....

RupertX

PR Elite
Any truth to the rumor that we're having a dance party, too ? If so, I gots to press my club clothes and whatever./