RC Cars! New Philadelphia, OH

[video=youtube;cKR9Q3Q_fcU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKR9Q3Q_fcU&feature=youtu.be[/video]

heres the 1/8 scale electric buggy A-main from the WRL race at CRCRC in columbus this past weekend. I qualified first and led for close to 3 min, wrecked a few times and got shuffled back to 5th at the end.

Mr. Jeremy Osborn came out to this race in 2wd mod short course. Had a solid showing for just starting to race rc. He'll get it soon.

ha ha, 3rd in the C class. I guess it was solid. Kidding. Thanks Joe. I know I can do better, just need to keep driving. I got some pointers from the other guys on tires and setup for that track, so im still learning about all parts of the hobby. I really dig the 1/8th scale buggy. Its gonna be hard not to snag one of those about mid-summer.

ha ha, 3rd in the C class. I guess it was solid. Kidding. Thanks Joe. I know I can do better, just need to keep driving. I got some pointers from the other guys on tires and setup for that track, so im still learning about all parts of the hobby. I really dig the 1/8th scale buggy. Its gonna be hard not to snag one of those about mid-summer.

im still learning too. i still have no clue about most setup things. i have a grasp on tires and suspension. aaaand thats about it. i just drive it. haha.

Here a couple more of my cars - photos taken before they were run. They are both 1/5 scale and a blast to run. They definitely draw alot of attention. The black and white truck is the Losi 5ive and the other is th HPI Baja 5B. I'll post up some pics of my HPI 5SC as soon as I get some.

Losi Top.jpgLosi Front.jpgLosi LS.jpg5b3.jpg5b4.jpg

Back