on to the next one. SX round 2 discussion

barrington314

PR Elite
like last week, i will keep updating this thread with pictures of the track coming together, press stuff, or whatever i may find that has to do with supercross.

Phoenix(3).jpg

kdub opening ceremonies.
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/uXv0xi59tiA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

the following pics are coming from TWMX. http://motocross.transworld.net/1000120683/features/monday-kickstart-anaheim-i-sx-2012/
check out this helmet!
IMG_0654-600x450.jpg

IMG_0656-600x450.jpg

RV will keep the red plate for yet another round (sx changed the rule to match MX. points leader runs a red background)
IMG_0643-600x450.jpg

Anaheim_1_Kickstart_29-600x400.jpg

Anaheim_1_Kickstart_37-600x400.jpg

IMG_1077-copy.jpg

so can RV check out and do it again for a 2nd week in a row? or will reed step it up that extra little notch? will JS7 give us another front row view of him landing on his head (per john250) or will he come back cool calm and collected (erin bates) and prove that he really is the fastest man on the planet (ralph shaheen) ?

thanks for all the updates stephen...how are you doing ?
I like the phoenix track layout...seems more supercross style to me and a little more wide open for the four fiddys. I gotta go with RV on this one again with Stewart and Dungey in 2nd and 3rd....

Haha the "Not Jlaw" sign is funny for Osborne's pits!

Cool that they changed the red-plate deal, where did you hear that? Can't wait!

It's going to be #1, TwoTwo, and dungey rounds out third. Joe Gibbs will be upset yet again this week. RV will lead all 20 in the main.

This is a Stewart track, the opener was garbage, and the track layout was terrible, looked like a Smith Road track on crack. I dont think RV will be checkig out and taking an easy win this week..
1- JS
2- RV
3- CR

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/-OVeYaihmXU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

450's
JS7
RV
CR
Lites
Tomac....He looked really good this year he made alot of passes on a weak track and was the first bike to triple that section
Deano
Musquin
keep it coming 314 good stuff

Man.........thanks Barrington......using my name in comparisons to Erin Bates and Ralph Shaheen.......I feel so priviledged, lol.

I will be at the Phoenix Supercross leaving tomorrow . Follow my twitter @stonewall531 I will be tweeting pics and practice/ race results
Also would suggest follow racer x
Go rv1 !
Stewys a clown

I will be at the Phoenix Supercross leaving tomorrow . Follow my twitter @stonewall531 I will be tweeting pics and practice/ race results
Also would suggest follow racer x
Go rv1 !
Stewys a clown

try and get us some practice video clips. one of my favorite things about going in person is watching the riders dial in technical sections. and maybe some rider intro video!

I love the Phoenix area........was there about a month ago. Have a blast. Hit oldtown scottsdale area......some decent bars and clubs to have fun in.

Back