on to the next one. SX round 2 discussion

I just find it hard to believe in the 90s that that happened very often if at all.

maybe things are different in the south? idk. but i do know that ive heard these stories over the years from more than just the stewarts. so is everyone lying now and the only person that KNOWS is you?

Hell I remember when I was at redbud one year,Stewart would go by and all the drunk hicks constantly flipped him off and shouted other profane language at him, and repeatedly called him the 'N' word... So don't say they're just pulling the race card because I've seen it first hand.

Hell I remember when I was at redbud one year,Stewart would go by and all the drunk hicks constantly flipped him off and shouted other profane language at him, and repeatedly called him the 'N' word... So don't say they're just pulling the race card because I've seen it first hand.

Lots of people flip off other riders too. AT the national level you are gonna have idiot drunk fans, all they do is drink, watch on tv, and sit on the fence.

I was talking about at the amatuer level aspect, at the pro level I still don't think it's racism, it's fanism. Every rider has a hater.

I don't know how mnay times I've heard "Oh Reed, man I hate that foriegn f*ggot. Should that be racism too? It's unfortunate that the N word is linked to blacks, but fans of all kinds come up with ''colorful'' things to say about any rider they hate.... Racism lives because of ignorant people like those idiots yellin the N word at stewart on the side of the track. I wish people would get over it.

Back