on to the next one. SX round 2 discussion

@667 You know its funny you bring up some of the descrimination issues they went through because I was thinking about a video I saw where Big James was talking about some of the situations they encountered. No doubt it had to be tough to be in their shoes, especially in the south. From what I remember I dont really think they were poor. You cant be truly poor and race motocross.

@667 You know its funny you bring up some of the descrimination issues they went through because I was thinking about a video I saw where Big James was talking about some of the situations they encountered. No doubt it had to be tough to be in their shoes, especially in the south. From what I remember I dont really think they were poor. You cant be truly poor and race motocross.

i wanna know how the nascar crowd is gonna take to him

well that video shows that stewey didnt hit the back of anyone he just fell as always, and i love how someone said he was making up 2 seconds on everyone in the sand section when its only 2 seconds long lol.

Looks to me like he hit Shorts rear tire, you can see how his front wheel climbs up it and then he falls to the side.

Js7 famiy was broke. They lived in the hood. Winterhaven, fl is nasty.

Six6seven: For being discriminated against kawasaki gave him the world. The kid was factory from 60cc machines.
"wealthy white people" what's that mean? Nobody discriminates Sean hackley. They weren't poor. Motocross has only recently turned into a rich fest at amateur nationals. In the 90s alot of fast kids went to school. I.e. RC,TP. Rc dad was an electrician. Wealth engulfs the sport today. But back in the childhood days of today's stars, few riders were "loaded. " They came from middle class (or stewart's case lower middle class) working families. They went to school, rode 3 times a week. I don't know how many people remember Sam Yanatelli and Broc Sellards on Mini's, but they weren't loaded and they were nationally competitive firecrackers who went to school during the week and their parents worked.

There was no MTF where people room/board their kids for years upon years on end (i.e. Martin Devalos) and "homeschool" them so all they have to is ride ride ride.

Js7, RC had factory rides but came from Working families. Davi Millsapps was about the richest kid in motocross back then. He's one of the few who drove around in the Diesel pusher motorhome, had brand new tires every moto etc. And Davi's mom opened up MTF. Everyone else was rolling up in Pick up trucks, tents and class C motorhomes was considered upper class at the track. Enclosed trailers were big things back then as well.....

I remember when Art Jackson pulled in to Norwalk one night in a huge motorome in '81. Pretty steep for my blood back then...lol
There wasn't even room to park to many of those things back then!

LOL.......JS7 discriminated against........REALLY?? Come on guys, he did not grow up in the 60s.....for some reason, guys like Big James, like to think they are discriminated against....We all see them every day. But the kid was on a factory bike by the time he was 7.......FAR from being discriminated. I wish someone would discriminate my son with a factory 65. It makes for a better story. But seriously, he grew up in the 90s.........Far from the days of discrimination. I DO NOT buy into that at all. But it sure does always make for great TV stories doesnt it.

As for the race, well..........I suppose it happened again, JS7 on the ground. I personally believe JS7 has won all the championships that he will ever win in SX and MX.

LOL.......JS7 discriminated against........REALLY?? Come on guys, he did not grow up in the 60s.....for some reason, guys like Big James, like to think they are discriminated against....We all see them every day. But the kid was on a factory bike by the time he was 7.......FAR from being discriminated. I wish someone would discriminate my son with a factory 65. It makes for a better story. But seriously, he grew up in the 90s.........Far from the days of discrimination. I DO NOT buy into that at all. But it sure does always make for great TV stories doesnt it.

As for the race, well..........I suppose it happened again, JS7 on the ground. I personally believe JS7 has won all the championships that he will ever win in SX and MX.

i think you dont know what your talking about.............. ever.

Please.....I cant stand people pulling out the race card. I know several black motocrossers in D11.....and no one has ever discriminated against them at the track. But I have known several "fast" kids and their families that other families have always found any reason possible to not like them, because they are FAST. Well my guess is if JS7 has ever seen discrimination at the track, it has MUCH less to do with him being black, and much more about him being faster than someone elses kid.

And Barrington, most of the time I do know what I am talking about.

^lmfao haha good one, yea i guess that one bit me in the @$$ haha,

i think i originally went to type, apparently you're just ignorant, changed it, and didnt realize it lol.

James Stewarts overly aggressive riding style, which either puts him on the podium or on the ground, is why people have a negative opinion against him.

Outside of his racing I think he benefits the sport because he's bringing in bigger companies like Nike, and more media coverage.

they use to flip bubba off when he would ride by back when he was a kid. they would flip him off and call him the N word. It wasnt because he was fast, plenty of people are fast that don't get cussed at and flipped off when they ride by.

Back