on to the next one. SX round 2 discussion

baxterj787

PR Addict
Anyone remember when the great RC gouged his inner thigh in either 1999 or 2000 with his footpegs? I would consider retirement.

The attention to detail on the "factory" bikes is awe-inspiring. Round 2 looks like a better track. I'd bet on 1:45 for most of US to make a lap!

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
I do hate these corner-tabletop obstacles they keep throwing in there. Those are just annoying because they end up being one line. Everyone hugs the inside on the face and fades to the outside in the air. Lame.

barrington314

PR Elite
a8c2504c3d3c11e1abb01231381b65e3_7.jpg

Ai_B-yaCQAAHBFj.jpg

custom chopper
662p1l

John250

PR Founding Father
I was in Phoenix about a month ago, and toured the ballpark. The tour guide said that the dirt is in there for three weeks. The SX and then followed by monster trucks. The diamondbacks get brand new grass field every year, paid for by the promoter of the SX. It is an awesome deal for the diamondbacks.

Burch753

PR Member
Yes! an MX Chopper! Great concept for OCC, or PJD.
Provided they don't just put knobbies on a chopper.:p
Seen it done! crf450 front end on a rigid bobber with SM Rad wheels and renthal bars, chain/sprockets, etc. It was such a sweet build, we are building a variation for my brother-in-law's softail!

sorry, back to the sx thread.

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Looks cool. Cant wait for tonight. Can anyone beat Poto? I think Rdun and Stewie have a chance, but they need good starts and Poto needs a bad start. However, I'd putting my tokens on Reed tonight. Reed, Dungey, underdog, underdog, Poto, underdog, Stewart (due to a bobble). Fill in the underdogs with whomever you wish.