round 6. san diego

That's crazy. I'd be over the bars so fast....

Think it's any faster getting the triple out of the corner? Its 3-2 vs 2-3. Quad before the finish is sweet.
yes because your going through the corner faster, keeping the momentum up. they probably have to slow down to double in. just my guess tho.
i love watching stuff like that. thats the best part about going in person is being there early enough to watch everyone learn the sections.

Those guys are so wicked fast and comfortable hucking their bikes into the air it’s awe inspiring. Seeing it up close and personal just hammers it home that much deeper. I like the camera work on that one.
Track looks tough..

AlY_XVjCAAExbJ_.jpg:large

AlY60DLCIAES_A3.jpg:large

photo

those suzuki's look like they need alittle more bottom end. Damn factory forks are sick. All of us would be on the ground.Poto..Reed..js7 and dungny can ride around in 4th and get those point.

I bet you'll see some guys go inside and go 2-3. might be faster than going outside for 3-2.

I would be over the bars casing like that....I am with Jon, probably fast line will be inside 2-3

Outside and 3-2 faster. you loose too much speed to hang inside.
If I were able to ride, it would be outside double double single roll roll roll inside corner, Well you get the Idea! LOL!
That hurts just watching these guys come up short like that.

Well they had to cut that corner really short, because they wouldnt let them enter the turn from where the track really is....I bet they'll all be easily '3-2ing' because in the race they'll be turning 90 degrees and not 45 into that section.....

anyone notice that or not really? Siccckkk jumps though.. Glad I wasn't the one casing jumps like that!

Well they had to cut that corner really short, because they wouldnt let them enter the turn from where the track really is....I bet they'll all be easily '3-2ing' because in the race they'll be turning 90 degrees and not 45 into that section.....

anyone notice that or not really? Siccckkk jumps though.. Glad I wasn't the one casing jumps like that!

Yeah I just posted and had to go back and look at the track map, don't see the advantage of slowing down to go 2-3.

Outside and 3-2 faster. you loose too much speed to hang inside.
If I were able to ride, it would be outside double double single roll roll roll inside corner, Well you get the Idea! LOL!
That hurts just watching these guys come up short like that.

Those guys in the video weren't coming into the corner like they will be during the race. they weren't riding the section before it.

I don't think they'll be slowing much to go 2-3. The top guys 'should' easily cut inside and hit the double at an angle (jumping from one side of the track towards the other) and triple out. Now I'm curious to see if it actually works or not..haha

whoops are actually whoops! them are sweet. and i wonder if anyone will try that rythem before whoops- outside, triple in, jump from table to step on and off. ? too big to make the corner?

the tweeps are tweeting that stewart was putting in a fast last lap, and then stopped before the finish... giving RV the #1 qualifying spot. hmmm. interesting. only thing i can think of is he did something noone else is thats making alot of time and hes saving it. got busted either way tho.

Racer X <s>@</s>racerxonline
Stewart was putting in a fast one and then seriously got on the brakes and stopped before the finish.

Racer X <s>@</s>racerxonline
To further explain Stewart stopping on a fast lap, he slowed down just before finish, as if he didn't want fastest time. Not sure why!

Maybe their in the same heat and he wants to start inside of RV? I'd much rather have the 2nd gate pick than the first especially when I'm racing someone thats able to beat me!

Back