round 6. san diego

Didn't read through all the pages but have they tamed the whoops down for the night show? i seen the lites guys not able to tripple after them

Maybe their in the same heat and he wants to start inside of RV? I'd much rather have the 2nd gate pick than the first especially when I'm racing someone thats able to beat me!
they finished 1 and 2 either way tho. i think 2nd place goes to heat 1 and 1st goes to heat 2. I THINK. well see if im right later. so that makes reed in heat 2 i think. so maybe thats it... didnt wanna go up against reed in the heat.

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/HVG17YD2Q0U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/z4fHD8SXHJM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

fastest lap time in mx simulator so far on this track is a 46.281. fastest qualifying lap today in real life.... 46.264. pretty crazy. lol.

Erin usually doesn't bother me, but I must say that last night she really got to me. Not sure it's really her fault though, I'm sure the producers are making her jump in there and get all over the guys out of the race right away.

After watching the lites we were all wondering how long James could go before eating it in the whoops. What the heck was he tangled in that he couldn't get up?

John, you could be correct as far as the producers telling her what to do. She just asks some annoying questions. As far as Bubba, there were only a couple of laps that he did not hug the tuff blocks in the whoops.

Real good race, I would've liked to have been in San Diego for that round! Jake Weimer huh, getting taste of the medicine from the big boys.

Is it just me or are the tracks becoming more sketchy(technical)? I am not happy with the amount of riders being carted off lately! Seems each week at least 1 rider/riders are getting hurt. Last nights track just looked dangerous to me

I hated that start, I'm suprised know one other than Shorty got hurt. I do think the tracks are getting more technical but top guys in both class don't seem to have a problem. (except for the whoops last night)

I dont like riders getting hurt, but I like that the tracks (this one being the best yet) are getting technical. More like the tracks of the late 90s. They had started making them easy (for those riders), and everyone did everything, ran the same speed, and made for less exciting racing. Last nights race was good. Would have liked to have seen Reed end up on top, but a great night of racing.

A lot of racing left, and 3 riders within 10 points. Should be good.

As for JS7....I guess me and many others on here predicted his season fairly well before it started. They showed his highlight reel last night, and he has been on the ground 5 times this season.

If Stewart is proving anything this season it's that he's a crash dummy. When he wrecks as many cars as he does bikes JGR is gonna feel a punch to the pocketbook. (not really)

Im a little upset with Reed. It's almost like he knew that RV was gonn aggressively pass him. Why he didn't square up in the turn I do not know. Seemed like a mental mistake.

And I hate Aleassi. He needs to be fined for jagin off I between RV and CR. I hate that kid. I hate him. Hated him since I was 8. He's just as bad as jlaw, a real Jagoff that kid. Grrrrr

Back