Round 7. Dallas Supercross

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/I2ZzHGEzurg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/axyYdEMdBfI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

holy sh!? , that transfer K DUB did was bad a!! .

I'm gonna call him Kevin windjammer windham from now on. 117 feet. Jebus....could you imagine if the tracks were tailored to suit a 450 being rode tapped out to make some of the jumps? That wasn't even a straight shot, and in the dark!!! JEEEEZ. WITH SPOTLIGHTS, NO GOGGLES. Crazy, ludacris, AWESOMMEE...

Capital B, capital A for K-Dub, but the race has me in a funk now. Not how I wanted to see it go down necessarily.....with so and so going down hard chasing so and so. Want to see the so and so's duke it out to the finish. Hope so and so is OK....

Now watch the friggin' race so we can use names around here dammit!!

Capital B, capital A for K-Dub, but the race has me in a funk now. Not how I wanted to see it go down necessarily.....with so and so going down hard chasing so and so. Want to see the so and so's duke it out to the finish. Hope so and so is OK....

Now watch the friggin' race so we can use names around here dammit!!
so bummed for so and so. uhhhh

How about podium speeches!!! When was the last time you heard a guy really excited? 2nd place liters was! "I was totally stoked to pull that Holey!" We need honesty up there

Bubba on the ground again........6 times this season now. Different week, same result for JS7. No way JS7 is going to race outdoors this season.

James was riding smart. He just got caught up by a rider who slide out exiting a corner & stalled he bike while trying to get around him.
Did I miss something else as I don't see anything he deserves to get bashed for?

His younger brother made a real bad choice & blew a very good run.

RV is on fire & RD played it smart walking away with a 2nd place finish after a bad start.

Hope Reed is ok as that again reminds us how fast they are going & how dangerous the sport can be as that looked nasty.

James was riding smart. He just got caught up by a rider who slide out exiting a corner & stalled he bike while trying to get around him.
Did I miss something else as I don't see anything he deserves to get bashed for?

His younger brother made a real bad choice & blew a very good run.

RV is on fire & RD played it smart walking away with a 2nd place finish after a bad start.

Hope Reed is ok as that again reminds us how fast they are going & how dangerous the sport can be as that looked nasty.
I agree and didn't RC say something about a kicker in the face of the jump

Bubba on the ground again........6 times this season now. Different week, same result for JS7. No way JS7 is going to race outdoors this season.

Are you watching the right race? It's the one farthest on the top of your DVR list "DALLAS TEXAS". LOL! Stop picking on BUBBY...

Sorry, you are right.....I guess he did just stall the bike. Thats what I get for watching 4 things at one time! Cadilac Jacks......have to love it.......UD vs Xavier on the big screen, Bud Shootout next to that.......SX on the screen next to that......and Michigan vs OSU next to that! A nice waitress to keep the bucket of beers full.....what else could we need?

Back