Round 7. Dallas Supercross

Sucks about CR...I think he had RVs number last night.... james was off big time.... dungey isbut nothing but a second or third place rider..... rv title to lose

My son has been a Dungey fan since amateur days, I like him too, but he needs to treat every rider like he has a little beef with them(in the passing department). He needs to make passes! You are only as fast as the guy your following no matter how fast you can potentially go. Team leader needs to get him to pull his head out of his A$$ and realize this. Because Georgie is right! RD can win the championship, If RV has some bad luck. But in my opinion just because you win, its not the same as earning it.
HEAR THIS RYAN DUNGEY! NO one is your friend out on the track. You are getting paid to put someone over the berm if need be, or if they are holding you up!!! It is your job!

PHEW!!!
Glad I got that off My chest.

I think thats my problem with dungey too. I likethe guy but it takes him all race to get up front . He definitely needs to be more aggressive and start going for it...

I dont have it in for anyone......believe me. But a self admitted, non JS7 fan. Even RC said last night during the race (after I watched it again today), that JS7 had nosense of urgency to get the bike fired up. That was RC definitely slamming on JS7 for just like giving up. I really do not see JS7 racing outdoors at all this season.

did anyone hear what Reeds injuries are? i know it looked like his knee, but never heard for sure what injuries he has and how long hes gonna be out for??

havent heard but last he said was that he was getting mri on knee and scans on chest/kidney but i havent heard of anything since.. that was like yesterday morning

How about podium speeches!!! When was the last time you heard a guy really excited? 2nd place liters was! "I was totally stoked to pull that Holey!" We need honesty up there

yeah i thought that guy should practice his english before he gets on stage next time :D

They said he was seeing his doc today in Cali. Didn't give any news tho.

As for the Dungey thing. He's not willing and as far as I can remember not an "on the edge" kind of guy. Am I off? I liked him early when he was hungry and driven by JLaw lol... Even the year he and RV were tight it was RV riding the edge that cost him the ship and handed it over to Dungey. Dungey is jus a consistent guy. He works hard and seems to do enough to be there for someones mistake.
Then there is JS7 he just didn't have the luck. The urgency to start the bike was not there an you could just tell he was frustrated for sure.
I hope that RV plays it smart and stays as smooth as he has been.

On another note did anyone get tired of hearing ralph yell over and interupt RC and Fro? How bout the amazing trackside insight of erin bates? Can we get a racer or a woman that understands racing in the track? Sorry its a kills my experience and sometimes I must mute it to watch... lol

Sucks to see reed go down, hopefully he is able to race, they had a good battle going on im sure there would have been plenty of passing back and fourth. dungey had a good ride and seems to be more agressive. if he can do that and stay consistant he might take the championship.

Reed had that race won, he was able to close on Poto at will and was forcing him to make mistakes! Can't believe Reed has had 2 big crashes in a tight points battle!!!!!!!! Hoefully he can finish this year strong

Back