Round 9 STL Supercross

Like John250 said, it isnt the bike. JS7 laid down some of the fastest lap times coming through traffic. If he wasnt comfortable on that bike there is no way he would be able to do that.

The motor mount you see there works with bushings in the motor where the swing arm bolt goes through. They can offset the bushings to move the motor back and forth in the frame. Some feel the rear facing motor is too far centralized. Just another advantage of the big teams being able to test every millimeter of adjustment possible on frame geometry.

I thought maybe they modified the muffler bearing with some Nascar technology. ha
What hershey said makes alot more sense then rubber mounting.

things must be real rough between JS and the Gibbs. so rough they found time to go golfing together.
AnP5Fc1CEAABIt5.jpg

I did not read all comments but what James says about the bike is that he can't ride to his full potential If this is true that would explain why we don't see any blazing speed from him. I think he's been riding awsome the last 2 races.

He said in st Louis he sucked all day or "we" is the word he used and he said before the main they made some changes to the bike which made it 5 percent better and allowed him to speed up. He said the one thing they are still working on is chassis set up

He sucks so bad that he lays down fast lap times and smokes everyone in the heat races.......Not the bike.

Back